Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>What a douchebag
Tredegar 11:53 AM 02-26-2010
My stepdaughter last week, Feb. 15 had a baby girl, Kaylee Faith. I am feeling great about that. I'm a grandpa for the first time. :-)

Yesterday morning, her boyfriend, broke up with her. No real big loss in my books but I sort of want to wring his neck. :-)
[Reply]
DrDubzz 11:55 AM 02-26-2010
that sucks, but if he's that type she's probably better off
[Reply]
JE3146 11:57 AM 02-26-2010
:-)
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 11:58 AM 02-26-2010
Congrats on thier new granddaughter~! :-)

As for the shmuck of a boyfriend, he obviously isnt the right material to be a father. It is hard to be a single parent, im sure, but it may also be a blessing in disguise that he's not raising the child.

Tell her to keep her chin up. We wish her all the best.
[Reply]
Tripp 12:05 PM 02-26-2010
Originally Posted by Tredegar:
What a douchebag
[Reply]
kelmac07 12:06 PM 02-26-2010
Congrats on the granddaughter!! She is better off without his sorry a$$!!
[Reply]
Darrell 12:10 PM 02-26-2010
He sounds like a classless asshole. :-)

Congrats, Grandpa! :-)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 12:14 PM 02-26-2010
Whew! I thought this thread was about me. What a relief.

Sounds like your daughter is probably better off without the idiot.

Congrats Gramps!
[Reply]
bookman 12:17 PM 02-26-2010
Your step-daughter's boyfriend is John Edwards?

Seriously, she is better off. She has a loving and supportive family and neither her or her daughter need a scumbag coward like that in their lives.
[Reply]
bobarian 12:27 PM 02-26-2010
Find that DB and serve him with papers quickly before he leaves the jurisdiction. Petition for a blood test to establish paternity and then establish Child Support according to the guidelines in your state. There are local agencies who can help if you cant afford an attorney. Dont wait on this even if you can support them both now, things could change in the future. If he is working then get his wages attached, and even though it may be difficult, keep track of his job changes and moves if you can. Check his MySpace and Facebook pages for any other ammunition you can use in court.

I know this sounds harsh but its in your daughter and grandsons best interest to get this process started sooner than later. :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 12:28 PM 02-26-2010
Originally Posted by bobarian:
Find that DB and serve him with papers quickly before he leaves the jurisdiction. Petition for a blood test to establish paternity and then establish Child Support according to the guidelines in your state. There are local agencies who can help if you cant afford an attorney. Dont wait on this even if you can support them both now, things could change in the future. If he is working then get his wages attached, and even though it may be difficult, keep track of his job changes and moves if you can. Check his MySpace and Facebook pages for any other ammunition you can use in court.

I know this sounds harsh but its in your daughter and grandsons best interest to get this process started sooner than later. :-)
and punch him in the balls. :-)
[Reply]
Neuromancer 12:29 PM 02-26-2010

:-)...and congrats on the grandpa thing...:-)
[Reply]
ucla695 12:33 PM 02-26-2010
Congrats on being a grandfather!

I totally agree that this kid's a DB and would move legally as well!
[Reply]
bobarian 12:42 PM 02-26-2010
He could end up being a double DB! Deadbeat Douchebag! :-)

And I forgot, congrats on the grandson. :-)
[Reply]
G G 01:04 PM 02-26-2010
Congrats grandpa.
[Reply]
DrDubzz 01:05 PM 02-26-2010

And I forgot, congrats on the grandson. :-)
yes congrats on your grandson, Kaylee Faith :-)

(just teasin Bob)
[Reply]
Razorhog 01:22 PM 02-26-2010
Congrats!
[Reply]
BillyCigars 01:26 PM 02-26-2010
Originally Posted by Tredegar:
What a douchebag

Unbelievable...

On a happier note, CONGRATULATIONS on your grandchild!!!!:-):-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 02:19 PM 02-26-2010
First of all congratuations!

This is very good advice. Also (and I probably don't even need to say this) but I hope you are in a position to give your daughter a hand -- especially at the beginning because she is going to be overwhelmed with the new baby and healing, and everything else.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:52 PM 02-26-2010
Congrats on your Grandson! :-)

And calling the boyfriend a douchebag is an insult to douchebags. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up