Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Any good B&M in Las Vegas??
BryanB 02:12 PM 02-24-2010
I'm heading out there in June. I've been once and didn't find alot. Is there any good B&Ms?
I went to Casa Fuente and a Davidoff store last time. Looking for a place not as touristy, preferably off the strip. I'd rather buy smokes out there instead of bringing some with me. Unless $34 is the going price for a Short Story in Vegas. Then I'll bring my own.
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 02:16 PM 02-24-2010
Pheasant Cigars on Sahara.

I'm sure Andrew will chime in when he sees the thread.
[Reply]
bigswol2 03:03 PM 02-24-2010
Partagas cigar factory down by Planet Hollywood. I scored a nice ashtray for a good price while I was there. Real retro looking piece for like 25 bucks. Here's the ashtray http://barscigarsandbrew.com/shop/sdvegas.html
[Reply]
CasaDooley 04:07 PM 02-24-2010
Originally Posted by bigswol2:
Partagas cigar factory down by Planet Hollywood. I scored a nice ashtray for a good price while I was there. Real retro looking piece for like 25 bucks. Here's the ashtray http://barscigarsandbrew.com/shop/sdvegas.html
cool ashtray.:-)
[Reply]
mikeandshellie2 04:08 PM 02-24-2010
And I also agree go stop at Pheasant and say hello to fellow botl, Andrew aka scottishsmoker.
[Reply]
Mugen910 04:11 PM 02-24-2010
He's a jerk...don't say anything to him :-)
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 04:25 PM 02-24-2010
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
Agreed-
...Small hands.. Smells of Cabbage:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 04:28 PM 02-24-2010
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:
Agreed-
...Small hands.. Smells of Cabbage:-)
I Can't Believe Andrew Hasn't Seen This Yet!:-)
[Reply]
J0eybb 04:58 PM 02-24-2010
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
LOL
[Reply]
14holestogie 05:18 PM 02-24-2010
Another vote for Pheasant. Even if Andrew isn't around, Paul (I think I remember correctly) is very knowledgable and talkative. Less than a mile from the Strip.
[Reply]
Noomis 05:35 PM 02-24-2010
Pheasant is a great place. If you want Fuentes and Opuses, though, go to Cigarbox on Western. It's owned by the same people who own Casa Fuente and they've got good prices (close to MSRP . . . if I can remember correctly, I picked up a Short Story there for ~$6.00).
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 06:43 PM 02-24-2010
Originally Posted by 14holestogie:
Another vote for Pheasant. Even if Andrew isn't around, Paul (I think I remember correctly) is very knowledgable and talkative. Less than a mile from the Strip.
now Paul, HE is a great guy :-)

Walk in with a MN, Twins hat on.. and preach how horrid of a team the NY Yankees are.. You will either SEE Andrew immediately- be directed to where he is- or be held captive until he arrives promptly :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 07:13 PM 02-24-2010
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:
now Paul, HE is a great guy :-)

Walk in with a MN, Twins hat on.. and preach how horrid of a team the NY Yankees are.. You will either SEE Andrew immediately- be directed to where he is- or be held captive until he arrives promptly :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Vegan702 07:33 PM 02-24-2010
Pheasant is the only place worthwhile if you want a good cigar and great conversation. Oh yeah, the Yankees suck! :-)
[Reply]
ScottishSmoker 11:40 PM 02-24-2010
You are all going to die...James, you get a pass...for now...Sam...I am going to crap in a box and mail it too you...and of course, honestly, how can the Yankees suck...no other sports team...in the world...has 27 Championship titles under there belts...no other team...in the world...has as big a loyal fan base...enough of that...Sam...your hair makes you look like a girl...Shake and Bake....
[Reply]
Dooge 11:43 PM 02-24-2010
Too much hate going on in this thread. I vote for banning everyone.

Pheasants.
[Reply]
ScottishSmoker 11:44 PM 02-24-2010
Andy, you do understand, that by replying to this thread, you too will be on that banned list...

To any Mods reading this...its all in good fun....no real hate is going on...
[Reply]
Dooge 11:45 PM 02-24-2010
Dear Andrew,

Hate,

Love,
Andy.

P.S. Pheasants.
[Reply]
ScottishSmoker 11:47 PM 02-24-2010
Dear Andy...

No more Tatuaje or Illusione for you...

With great respect
Andrew C Johnston

On to the real topic at hand, I too would say Pheasant Cigars is the best lounge and humidor in the city of Las Vegas....
[Reply]
Whynot 03:21 AM 02-25-2010
Originally Posted by ScottishSmoker:
You are all going to die...James, you get a pass...for now...Sam...I am going to crap in a box and mail it too you...and of course, honestly, how can the Yankees suck...no other sports team...in the world...has 27 Championship titles under there belts...no other team...in the world...has as big a loyal fan base...enough of that...Sam...your hair makes you look like a girl...Shake and Bake....
May I suggest http://www.poopsenders.com/ Saves you from getting your hands dirty. JK Good info here as I am considering trying for Vegas on my next assignment. Go Cards
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up