Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Sports>Pacquiao - Cotto
Noodles 12:52 PM 11-13-2009
I'm excited about this fight. It won't be as easy as the Hatton fight but I still see the Pacman coming out on top.

Pacquiao in 10.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:29 PM 11-13-2009
This is one of the few recent big fights where I actually really like both fighters. I see Manny pulling this one out.
[Reply]
kydsid 01:45 PM 11-13-2009
I just hope to god it's a good fight. Not some 'we are just doing this to start a fighters new production company' like the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight was.
[Reply]
yourchoice 01:49 PM 11-13-2009
Pacquiao is a great fighter. I'd be very surprised if he didn't win.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:37 PM 11-13-2009
Originally Posted by yourchoice:
Pacquiao is a great fighter. I'd be very surprised if he didn't win.
Manny is a great fighter, but Cotto has a head like a bowling ball. I wouldn't say this is a slam-dunk by any means.
[Reply]
kydsid 03:26 PM 11-13-2009
Speaking of the fight though: Herf and Fight in HD in my garage Saturday! :-)
[Reply]
Noodles 03:36 PM 11-13-2009
Originally Posted by kydsid:
I just hope to god it's a good fight. Not some 'we are just doing this to start a fighters new production company' like the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight was.
Huh?
[Reply]
kydsid 07:56 PM 11-13-2009
Originally Posted by bonggoy:
Huh?
Did you watch that fight? It was the most lopsided thing I have ever watched. The maybe 6 times Pacquiao connected all Mayweather did was smile at him, and at one point even egged him on. It was sad. If you paid attention the fight was promoted by Mayweather/Pacquiao Productions. First I have ever seen of Pacquiao Productions.
[Reply]
Comicbookfreak 08:13 PM 11-13-2009
Originally Posted by bonggoy:
Huh?
Did you watch that fight? It was the most lopsided thing I have ever watched. The maybe 6 times Pacquiao connected all Mayweather did was smile at him, and at one point even egged him on. It was sad. If you paid attention the fight was promoted by Mayweather/Pacquiao Productions. First I have ever seen of Pacquiao Productions.
I think what Ronnie is saying is that they never fought Mayweather and Manny. You must have this fight confused with another.

On topic, I think this will be a good fight between Manny and Cotta. Looking forward to it.
[Reply]
kydsid 09:44 PM 11-13-2009
Oh duh sorry Mayweather-Marquez. Doh well uh uh.:-):-)
[Reply]
hornitosmonster 01:43 PM 11-14-2009
Can't Wait.

Manny Pac in 7...
[Reply]
BORIStheBLADE 05:59 PM 11-14-2009
I am excited to watch this fight too.
[Reply]
ucla695 06:47 PM 11-14-2009
Watching the pre-fight program right now. I'm pulling for Pacquiao.
[Reply]
kydsid 11:44 PM 11-14-2009
Good fight. Weak undercards to say the least but the main event made up for it.
[Reply]
zitro_joe 11:55 PM 11-14-2009
That was crazy. I dont understand why the ref decided to stop it half way into the 12th round. He was in more danger in some of the earlier rounds. Not saying cotto would have won, but let him finish the fight. There was no protest from him so...eh
[Reply]
icehog3 12:11 AM 11-15-2009
I like both of these guys, I would have loved to see Cotto go the distance even if he was behind on the cards...but the ref knows what he is doing, so I am just glad it was a good fight.
[Reply]
ucla695 07:15 AM 11-15-2009
Great fight!! It was refreshing to see the mutual respect between the two. Let's see if Mayweather will fight him.

[Reply]
GreekGodX 08:34 AM 11-15-2009
I just really hope Mayweather fights Manny now. I'm sick of hearing Mayweather talking about how he is the greatest and how his undefeated record is the reason why. Undefeated record doesn't mean anything until you beat the best. Pacquiao is the best right now :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:26 AM 11-15-2009
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
I just really hope Mayweather fights Manny now. I'm sick of hearing Mayweather talking about how he is the greatest and how his undefeated record is the reason why. Undefeated record doesn't mean anything until you beat the best. Pacquiao is the best right now :-)
Exactly. :-)

Hope Manny gets the chance to shut Pretty Boy up.
[Reply]
boonedoggle 09:27 AM 11-15-2009
Pacquiao was awesome! I can't see anyone beating him at this point in his career.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up