Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Sports>NFL Week 1: And This Is Why We're Losers Award...
Resipsa 06:51 PM 09-13-2009
Goes to the Cinncinati Bungles.

It you don't know why and didn't see the end of the game, see the highlights.

Almost feel sorry for their fans.
[Reply]
yachties23 07:14 PM 09-13-2009
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
Goes to the Cinncinati Bungles.

It you don't know why and didn't see the end of the game, see the highlights.

Almost feel sorry for their fans.
It was a total fluke play, but easily one of the sloppiest games I have ever seen.
13 points scored in the last 2 minutes, with 6 scored in the first 58. Both teams are terrible, and only St Louis and Miami looked as bad.
[Reply]
marge796 07:41 PM 09-13-2009
Cinncinati Bungles

INDEED !!!!!

:-)
[Reply]
jonharky 07:42 PM 09-13-2009
ummm....Detroit is 0 for their last 18!! give these other teams some credit :-)
[Reply]
Steelerfanatic 07:46 PM 09-13-2009
That was the flukiest damn play I have seen in a while. The worst part is they lost the game because of it. A play to remember for a while. As a Steeler fan I smiled the whole time :-)
[Reply]
marge796 07:51 PM 09-13-2009
Originally Posted by jonharky:
ummm....Detroit is 0 for their last 18!! give these other teams some credit :-)
Yup What Jon said.

Anyone else who is watching the GreenBay/Chicago game think Jay Cutler is horrible :-)?

Because I do!!!!!
[Reply]
yachties23 08:11 PM 09-13-2009
Originally Posted by marge796:
Yup What Jon said.

Anyone else who is watching the GreenBay/Chicago game think Jay Cutler is horrible :-)?

Because I do!!!!!
Cutler looks like complete trash.
[Reply]
St. Lou Stu 08:16 PM 09-13-2009
From an avid Broncos fan,
You guys won that game. The football Gods threw us a bone, that is all.

I apologize on behalf of Bronco nation.
[Reply]
yachties23 08:20 PM 09-13-2009
Originally Posted by St. Lou Stu:
From an avid Broncos fan,
You guys won that game. The football Gods threw us a bone, that is all.

I apologize on behalf of Bronco nation.

Two years in a row you get week one handed to you.

Honestly I love Brandon Stokley, so heads up. Tries to run off more time, by darting down the goaline. In an era with loud, obnoxious, non-hustling WRs, this was pretty cool.
[Reply]
St. Lou Stu 08:28 PM 09-13-2009
Stokely is a STUD... the second coming of Ed McCaffrey in my opinion.

However, that Marshall POS isn't even out there to play ball. He let a few passes through his slimy mitts on purpose IMHO. What a piece of work. He doesn't want to play for the Broncos... OK... but to act like a 3 year old is gutless and inexcusable.
[Reply]
yachties23 08:37 PM 09-13-2009
Originally Posted by St. Lou Stu:
Stokely is a STUD... the second coming of Ed McCaffrey in my opinion.

However, that Marshall POS isn't even out there to play ball. He let a few passes through his slimy mitts on purpose IMHO. What a piece of work. He doesn't want to play for the Broncos... OK... but to act like a 3 year old is gutless and inexcusable.
I totally agree. The WR position, (and CB) of the NFL is filled with a bunch of ME first guys, and it makes me sick. TO, Randy Moss, B.Marsh, Chad Johnson, Plax... why is it so hard for guys who play WR to just do their job and shut their mouth. Ironically you never see linemen ever mouth off, get reality tv shows, or end up in pro-wrestling.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 08:45 PM 09-13-2009
Yup What Jon said.

Because I do!!!!!
Originally Posted by yachties23:
Cutler looks like complete trash.
Watching now. I agree Cutler looks like crap, and I'm pissed at 73 on the Offensive Line (Barbre?) who seriously need to figure out how to block. every single time Rodgers gets sacked it's becuase of Barbre.
[Reply]
yachties23 09:00 PM 09-13-2009
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
Watching now. I agree Cutler looks like crap, and I'm pissed at 73 on the Offensive Line (Barbre?) who seriously need to figure out how to block. every single time Rodgers gets sacked it's becuase of Barbre.
although hes looking pretty good now...
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:10 PM 09-13-2009
Dang :-)
[Reply]
marge796 09:41 AM 09-14-2009
Cutler shines the brightest :-) when his team needs him the most.

:-)

Chris.....
[Reply]
VTDragon 10:59 AM 09-14-2009
Originally Posted by yachties23:
I totally agree. The WR position, (and CB) of the NFL is filled with a bunch of ME first guys, and it makes me sick. TO, Randy Moss, B.Marsh, Chad Johnson, Plax... why is it so hard for guys who play WR to just do their job and shut their mouth. Ironically you never see linemen ever mouth off, get reality tv shows, or end up in pro-wrestling.
Moss has been great since he has been with the Patriots (throwback colors). I think Belicheck got him to drink the special blend of New England Kool-Aid
[Reply]
macpappy 12:05 PM 09-14-2009
I don't know. I looked up "loser" in the dictionary and it said "see Detroit Lions"

Seriously though, that was a tough way for Cinci to lose
[Reply]
kelmac07 12:33 PM 09-14-2009
Gonna be a rough week for Bengals fans...sorry Dan!!
[Reply]
marge796 02:50 PM 09-14-2009
I heard that Brian Urlacher is out for the season with a dislocated wrist. He's a great player and I'm sure he'll be missed by the Bears, especially after their performance last night.
[Reply]
St. Lou Stu 03:12 PM 09-14-2009
I heard that Brian Urlacher is out for the season with a dislocated wrist. He's a great player and I'm sure he'll be missed by the Bears, especially after their performance last night.
You heard correctly.
He had surgery today to repair his dislocated right wrist.
Confirmed by Bears PR folks.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up