Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>Mr. Nee and Little Gerry
gorob23 12:44 PM 09-11-2009
it's time to sign up

http://www.mb10k.com/

Mr. Nee you geta 30 min head start! Gerry said YES he is going UP the DUNE! :-)

So it will all be even I will be last trying to brake an hour.....:-)

Rob :-)
[Reply]
markem 12:46 PM 09-11-2009
I'm pretty sure that [g] said he was going to give you a 7 minute start, Rob. I think he feels sorry for you, being 106 and all.
[Reply]
gorob23 01:52 PM 09-11-2009
Originally Posted by markem:
I'm pretty sure that [g] said he was going to give you a 7 minute start, Rob. I think he feels sorry for you, being 106 and all.
I need more than 7 min, probably 10 makes it close enouht o make me go hard and hurt myself:-)

[Reply]
galaga 01:54 PM 09-11-2009
Originally Posted by gorob23:
I need more than 7 min, probably 10 makes it close enouht o make me go hard and hurt myself:-)

Well if you go hard for more than 4 hours, have hearing and/or vision problems, I hear you should see a doctor....:-)
[Reply]
poker 02:20 PM 09-11-2009

That really didnt sound right. :-)
[Reply]
markem 02:21 PM 09-11-2009
Originally Posted by poker:
That really didnt sound right. :-)
No. For Rob that sounded right. :-) :-)
[Reply]
gorob23 05:58 PM 09-11-2009
Originally Posted by markem:
No. For Rob that sounded right.
Listen MR. Here Have a EXPLODING CIGAR :-)

I will have you know I am 4 for 4 in THAT department :-)

I could knock a bb off the tail of an ant at 50 yards, DUDE my guys can swim. Now "Yes Dear" says " no really honey we only did that when were wanting kids" never again ....:-)

Hey when can it be my B-Day again :-)

Ok Play nice and here is MR. Nee little incline, Joker saw it and said "Heck I can do that"

http://socalaco.com/sitebuilder/imag...pk-340x251.png

[Reply]
cigarflip 10:11 PM 09-12-2009
I am out! Moving that day!
[Reply]
gorob23 10:22 PM 09-12-2009
Originally Posted by cigarflip:
I am out! Moving that day!
Your in we can eat and move after....You buy the BBQ and I'll cook :-)

[Reply]
poker 11:22 PM 09-12-2009

And when is this taking place? :-)
[Reply]
gorob23 11:07 AM 09-13-2009
Originally Posted by poker:
And when is this taking place? :-)

http://www.mb10k.com/

Your on the list :-)

[Reply]
drevim 11:55 AM 09-13-2009
C'mon Kelly, just bid $1. I hear Rob will bail from any challenge, if the other guy raises the stakes (at least according to Allan :-))

Can't imagine you are afraid of Gerry, the muscle guys can't run. Right? :-):-)
[Reply]
gorob23 07:09 PM 09-13-2009
Originally Posted by drevim:
C'mon Kelly, just bid $1. I hear Rob will bail from any challenge, if the other guy raises the stakes (at least according to Allan

Can't imagine you are afraid of Gerry, the muscle guys can't run. Right?
ALLAN!! I kicked his butt in the auction this year :-) ... Ok maybe he tossed me a bone and let me win:-)

Gerry is 20 years younger, better looking and what really hurts is he is faster

Originally Posted by drevim:
I hear Rob will bail from any challenge, if the other guy raises the stakes (at least according to Allan
THAT really hurt! You obliviously don't know me very well :-) Hey Joker I need a smiley of the guy with the sword can we get that :-)
[Reply]
cigarflip 11:28 PM 09-17-2009

30 minutes and no sand dune and I'm in....
[Reply]
gorob23 09:22 AM 09-18-2009
Originally Posted by cigarflip:
30 minutes and no sand dune and I'm in....
:-) Deal...my legs hurt all the time now! This getting older stuff is not working so well right now... Ok Boys her eis the line up.

1. Mr. Nee gun goes off for you at 7am

2. Rob and the kid start at 7:30 plus my proxity ( my two sons are running and the oldest said he will smoke Gerry. Youngest said I don't think so :-) All in all it looks like it will be tooth and nail at the finish for MR. Nee and me :-)
Rob

I don't think I can make it 30minutes but I shall try :-)

Rob

:-)
[Reply]
galaga 09:33 AM 09-18-2009
Is there any parimutuel betting on this race???
[Reply]
gorob23 12:46 PM 09-18-2009
Originally Posted by galaga:
Is there any parimutuel betting on this race???
Hey listen you old guy, If you do the 10k I'll make breakfast and dinner and we herf all day :-)

Money liine should be bet on Kevin :-) ( I don't think Gery can beat him but he can make it close. The real dog fight will be can I make up 30 minutes on Mr. Nee I don't think so but then again ....:-)

[Reply]
drevim 03:39 PM 09-18-2009
2 week countdown, Rob. Best of luck. I couldn't run around the block, much less a 10k. Fly me out and I can go all "Tonya Harding" on Gerry for you... :-) (Just kidding Gerry, you know I couldn't hurt you :-))
[Reply]
galaga 04:39 PM 09-18-2009
Hey listen you old guy, If you do the 10k I'll make breakfast and dinner and we herf all day :-)

Money liine should be bet on Kevin :-) ( I don't think Gery can beat him but he can make it close. The real dog fight will be can I make up 30 minutes on Mr. Nee I don't think so but then again ....:-)

THX for the offer, but you wouldn't have to feed me, you'd have to bury me....:-)
[Reply]
markem 04:42 PM 09-18-2009
Originally Posted by galaga:
THX for the offer, but you wouldn't have to feed me, you'd have to bury me....:-)
\

Well, you are old and decrepit, so maybe that would be a service to the community? :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up