Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>Just found out.....
bvilchez 10:35 AM 09-10-2009
That I'm headed back out again for a year....this time to the 'Stan. To make it worse my wife and I might be expecting another lil one. If so that would mean I will have missed both of my children's actual births. Its just crazy but I guess I have to do what I have to do. The worse part is seeing her eyes swell with tears when I told her and her trying to be strong. That sh*t ate me up inside.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Darrell 10:36 AM 09-10-2009
Damn, Jay. I'm really sorry to hear that. You be safe over there and if the wife needs anything while you're gone, let me know. Even if it's just a phone call to make sure she is doing OK. :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 10:37 AM 09-10-2009
Jay thank you for your dedication to the Corps brother...If she needs something or if there is anything I can do to make things a bit easier for you both let me know.

Semper Fi,
Bao
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:39 AM 09-10-2009
Man :-)

Hang in there brother and thank you for your service. :-) Go get some bad guys for us :-)
[Reply]
BlackDog 10:56 AM 09-10-2009
Wow, that's got to be tough. I'm sorry this is happening at such a difficult time for your wife. Doesn't make it any easier for you, either, to know whe's home alone.

I almost missed one of my kids births when I was working in England, but made it home in time.

Best wishes to you, brother. :-)
[Reply]
King James 11:08 AM 09-10-2009
Very sorry about the unfortunate timing :-) Stay safe and hope your wife can stay strong.

Thank you for your service :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 11:12 AM 09-10-2009
Sorry for the news!

You and your's will be in our thoughts and prayers!!!

[Reply]
68TriShield 11:14 AM 09-10-2009
Not what either of you wanted to hear,I'm sure.

I know it doesn't help but,thanks for your service Jay.
You and all your fellow servicemen and women are hero's in my book :-)
[Reply]
ahc4353 11:16 AM 09-10-2009
Thank you for your service and your whole families sacrifice.

Sign her up here and well will keep her company the best we can while you're away.

Here if you need us.
[Reply]
captain53 11:16 AM 09-10-2009
Your service is sure appreciated by all of us and rest assured that we all apprecitate what your Wife and children are having to contribute. I know that if there is anything folks on this site can do for you or your family during this most difficult situation we just need to know what it is for you to count on it as done.
[Reply]
14holestogie 11:19 AM 09-10-2009
Originally Posted by King James:
Very sorry about the unfortunate timing :-) Stay safe and hope your wife can stay strong.

Thank you for your service :-)

The fact that your oath of service takes precedence over these very special times of your life just goes to show what kind of people we have protecting our freedoms.

Major salutes to you and your brothers and sisters serving for your sacrifices.

Stay safe and know we are praying for you and your family's happy and safe reunion.

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
bobarian 11:20 AM 09-10-2009
Jay, I am sorry to hear you must be away from home and loved ones again. Your dedication to the Corps and our country go above and beyond. I know you will treasure the remaining time you have in your new home and be comforted in the thought of what will be awaiting you upon your return. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
[Reply]
massphatness 11:23 AM 09-10-2009
You're in my thoughts, brother.
[Reply]
longknocker 11:30 AM 09-10-2009
Thoughts & Prayers are with you, Brother!
[Reply]
Blueface 11:30 AM 09-10-2009
Sorry to hear that.
May you be blessed, protected and returned home safely to your family.
Thanks for serving our great country.
[Reply]
e-man67 11:37 AM 09-10-2009
Can't imagine the emotions you must be feeling....take care of yourself, be safe, and come home soon! Prayers your way and thanks so much for your service! :-)
[Reply]
DoctorBJ 11:42 AM 09-10-2009
My brother almost missed his own wedding because of his service, but wouldn't have changed a thing about it. He did what he had to do and what he signed up to do. Sounds like you are to.

I can't thank you enough for the things that you do and the sacrafices that you make. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
[Reply]
ChasDen 09:28 PM 09-10-2009
Thank You, I'm proud to have dedicated citizens like yourself serving our country. We (the general public) rarely know or even consider the spouses, parents and loved ones of the soldiers and their sacrifices. You, willingly and knowingly made your commitments for your own reasons. The families of the soldier are often left behind clinging onto a commitment they had no say in. To those families that make this sacrifice, I will forever be grateful and indebted to.

It is not just the soldier for whom we are indebted to.

Be safe, be strong and hug your family tightly every chance you get !

Thank You,
Chuck
[Reply]
RevSmoke 09:58 PM 09-10-2009
God's blessings.

and, Thanks for your service.
[Reply]
Scottw 10:02 PM 09-10-2009
Sorry to hear Jay but FWIW, I appreciate the many sacrifices you and the brave men and women or our United States Armed Forces make each and every day. You my friend are a hero and what better a legacy to pass on to your children. Thoughts and prayers sent for your safe return. THANK YOU!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up