Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>To my friends
Blueface 12:18 PM 07-26-2009
You know who you are.
I am grateful to say on this board, I have a load of them.
Thank you.
Thank you for thinking of me.
Thank you for reaching out to me.
While I have been quite busy doing two jobs, I have had a bunch of other things that caused me to run from the folks I enjoy being around most.
Don't ask.
Hard to explain.
Only those that go into a dark world once in a while would know.

Bottom line, I truly, truly ran from the folks that brought sanity to my world and the folks that where genuine, generous, and just a great bunch to be around.

I can't promise I won't hide again some where down the line but I want you all to know it is not you the reason and if anything, yesterday made me realize how much fun we are when we get together and share times, smokes, drinks and memories.

Thanks to all and again, you all know who you are.
[Reply]
pnoon 12:19 PM 07-26-2009
No explanation needed, Carlos. Your friends are always here for you. Even those you haven't met yet. :-)
[Reply]
Old Sailor 12:27 PM 07-26-2009
I know where your coming from Carlos, just glad to see you back brother!:-)
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 12:28 PM 07-26-2009
God bless you Carlos... and thanks for well-stating the reality of this community.

It really is an Asylum in the sense it was created as a haven... a gathering place for mutual help, enjoyment, and encouragement.

We joke about it as an institution for the insane. Truth is, this place is one of the things I am blessed with in my life that helps me maintain my sanity!

Glad you are at a better place in your life. Thanks again for the thoughtful post.
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 12:54 PM 07-26-2009
Good to see you posting! :-)
[Reply]
Conch Republican 12:58 PM 07-26-2009
I don't have any wise words or anything like that, pero - bienvenidos tambien amigo.
[Reply]
Ron1YY 01:03 PM 07-26-2009
Glad to see you are doing better Brother. You know I'm a phone call away ...

Ron
[Reply]
hotreds 01:10 PM 07-26-2009
Hey, hermano, good to see you posting. You know you can count un us here for anything! Un gran abrazo!
[Reply]
icehog3 01:26 PM 07-26-2009
"I am, and always will be, your friend."

-- Mr. Spock, "The Wrath of Khan".
[Reply]
68TriShield 04:39 PM 07-26-2009
You'll shell up again and we'll be here waiting when you come out.Like always :-)
[Reply]
Waynegro1 04:45 PM 07-26-2009
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
God bless you Carlos... and thanks for well-stating the reality of this community.

It really is an Asylum in the sense it was created as a haven... a gathering place for mutual help, enjoyment, and encouragement.

We joke about it as an institution for the insane. Truth is, this place is one of the things I am blessed with in my life that helps me maintain my sanity!

Glad you are at a better place in your life. Thanks again for the thoughtful post.
:-)

Could not say it any better. :-)
[Reply]
floydpink 04:54 PM 07-26-2009
Glad to see you pop in Carlos, even if it's only once in a while.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 04:55 PM 07-26-2009
Hello Carlos,

We've never met, but it appears that we share the same occupation and possibly in the same industry. I went through a brief but mentally stressing period about a year back when I thought I'd lost my job due to layoffs. Thanks to a few of the BOTL's support here it helped make a difference in keeping focused and on track. These were folks I knew from "The Jungle" that migrated here. Hopefully, I will be able to meet them one day, and I can only imagine it will be through smiles and tears...

As Joe (SmokyJoe) states "this place is one of the things I am blessed with in my life that helps me maintain my sanity!"

[Reply]
Starscream 05:13 PM 07-26-2009
Welcome back, Carlos. Good to see you here.
[Reply]
Made in Dade 07:00 PM 07-27-2009
I'm glad your back with us Carlos. :-)
Saturday was fun like always.
[Reply]
MedicCook 09:01 PM 07-27-2009
Welcome back Carlos. I hope good things come your way soon.
[Reply]
ahc4353 09:04 PM 07-27-2009
:-)
[Reply]
n3uka 09:14 PM 07-27-2009
Glad to see you on again :-)
[Reply]
CigaSkills9 09:18 PM 07-27-2009
Been in your shoes, Bro..... The nuthouse is always open..Key is under the mat!
[Reply]
King James 10:56 PM 07-27-2009
Glad you are back, Carlos :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up