Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
General Discussion>I lost a dear close friend last night
DPD6030 03:30 PM 05-21-2009
That's right. Last night while at a herf hosted by KenS at his home I lost my dear Ronson jet-lite. The button no longer clicked to ignite. I decided that since it's been with me about a year or a bit longer that I'd give it the proper burial. Please take a moment of silence and remember Ronson.

[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 03:31 PM 05-21-2009
Prayers sent for your lost!
[Reply]
zmancbr 03:32 PM 05-21-2009
:-):-)

Classic... I like it! :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 03:33 PM 05-21-2009
Prayers sent! Stay strong, brother!
[Reply]
Wolfgang 03:34 PM 05-21-2009
brings tears to my eyes. I dont know what I would do If my Ronnie died.:-)
[Reply]
bobarian 03:35 PM 05-21-2009
Did you do an autopsy? You might have been able to do surgery and save its life! Are you sure it stopped breathing???:-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 03:35 PM 05-21-2009
The sad story of a man and his lighter.. :-)

:-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 03:37 PM 05-21-2009
Thoughts with you...how was the eulogy?
[Reply]
Gophernut 03:37 PM 05-21-2009
Sometimes the best way to get over an old lighter that is no longer with us, is to go out and get a new one. Either way, I'll burn a cigar in Ronson's honor this weekend.
[Reply]
DPD6030 03:37 PM 05-21-2009
Originally Posted by bobarian:
Did you do an autopsy? You might have been able to do surgery and save its life! Are you sure it stopped breathing???:-)
You think I might have buried him alive :-) Oh no!
[Reply]
DPD6030 03:42 PM 05-21-2009
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Thoughts with you...how was the eulogy?
It went like this:

Today a dear close friend passes on to light the way in heaven for fellow members of the leaf that have passed on. Ronson was there for me through many good times and a few bad times. Ronson never complained and always did the job even if it meant getting banged up from time to time. I have to replace you and I hope you can find it in your flame to forgive me. You know that you will never be forgotten as we both shared some great memories and cigars. Your torch may have gone out here on earth my friend but now you light the way in heaven. One day we will meet up again and share a smoke.
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 03:43 PM 05-21-2009
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
It went like this:

Today a dear close friend passes on to light the way in heaven for fellow members of the leaf that have passed on. Ronson was there for me through many good times and a few bad times. Ronson never complained and always did the job even if it meant getting banged up from time to time. I have to replace you and I hope you can find it in your flame to forgive me. You know that you will never be forgotten as we both shared some great memories and cigars. Your torch may have gone out here on earth my friend but now you light the way in heaven. One day we will meet up again and share a smoke.
:-) That is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard..RIP Ronson
[Reply]
AriesOpusX 04:28 PM 05-21-2009
R.I.P Clicky. My ronson is currently on life support, it takes a few shakes of the wrist to ignite.
[Reply]
TripleF 04:33 PM 05-21-2009
You're sick!

Prolly why I like you :-)
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 04:37 PM 05-21-2009

Good thing there is an Asylum for you Nuts!
[Reply]
HK3- 04:54 PM 05-21-2009
I was able to see Ronson last night before he took his last flicker of flames in Andrews hand. It was a sad day to remember.

WE ARE ILL. :-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 05:01 PM 05-21-2009
buried alive. could have saved

----------------
Now playing: Dead Kennedys - We've Got A Bigger Problem Now
via FoxyTunes
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:05 PM 05-21-2009
Andrew...great eulogy!!! Well done my brother!!
[Reply]
alley00p 05:06 PM 05-21-2009

Originally Posted by DPD6030:
It went like this:

Andrew, I'm so sorry for your loss... Image ... I'll smoke a stick in his honor tonight!

[Reply]
taltos 05:12 PM 05-21-2009
Andrew, you are so far up stream that the last salmon that you saw was waving bye bye. Your material here is some of the funniest stuff I have read in a long time.:-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up