Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>Facial hair is imperitive to fine cigar smoking
Hardcz 07:28 AM 04-17-2009
After doing some thinking I am totally and seriously not serious... though really this is full of fabrications of truth with some factual goodness bastardized by my inability to interpret anything.

I've come to the conclusion to fully understand the flavor of cigars you must grow facial hair. Without facial hair you cannot fully enjoy the flavors a cigar has to offer. Because without facial hair you don't get that after aroma. Cigar smoke will cling to facial hair giving you hours of enjoyment after the smoke. Also more importantly when smoking you will exhale and the hair will break up the smoke if done correctly, by doing this the smoke will permeate the air giving a pleasant aroma to all.

Here are some examples...

The above 3 images these men are enjoying cigars....

Now lets look at what happens without facial hair...

Not so Happy eh?
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 07:30 AM 04-17-2009
I am starting to grow the beard as I type this.
[Reply]
smokeyandthebandit05 07:41 AM 04-17-2009
Im thinking of growing a playoff beard for hockey. Does this count lol
[Reply]
DPD6030 07:42 AM 04-17-2009
If I could I would but alas my job will not let me do this unless I go undercover brother
[Reply]
replicant_argent 07:50 AM 04-17-2009
Go take your meds, Danny.
[Reply]
Emerald 07:51 AM 04-17-2009
Finally this mustache of mine will pay off....

:-)
[Reply]
Scottw 07:53 AM 04-17-2009
I got the goatee going on.
[Reply]
ActionAndy 08:00 AM 04-17-2009
This may explain my absolute refusal to shave lately. I'm down from once every two days to once every two weeks...
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:04 AM 04-17-2009
Dan, it looks like you are smoking a Cremosa in that picture. :-) Please tell me I am wrong. :-)
[Reply]
Hardcz 08:07 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by smokeyandthebandit05:
Im thinking of growing a playoff beard for hockey. Does this count lol
Yes.... hopefully you'll notice that the facial hair is beneficial for you and keep it.... and that you're rooting for the wings.

Originally Posted by DPD6030:
If I could I would but alas my job will not let me do this unless I go undercover brother
Too bad.... you should tell them that your native american spirit guide is calling to you to be more in tune with nature, and that means you shouldn't touch a blade to your face..... Yea....
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 08:11 AM 04-17-2009
Darn it just had to shave for work right now. I will start over.
[Reply]
Hardcz 08:13 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by ActionAndy:
This may explain my absolute refusal to shave lately. I'm down from once every two days to once every two weeks...
I and the others welcome you to the group. Please stay a while, you will enjoy your time with your brethren.

Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Dan, it looks like you are smoking a Cremosa in that picture. :-) Please tell me I am wrong. :-)
You are correct... it was a cremosa herf.... surprise by me to everyone there... haha It was a good time. Ever smoke a cremosa having no bias to what it is? ..... mmmhmmmmmm I'm not saying they are great.... Just saying the facial hair will make any cigar better.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:22 AM 04-17-2009
You drink a lot, don't you Dan? :-)
[Reply]
Hardcz 08:23 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
You drink a lot, don't you Dan? :-)

I try to.
[Reply]
kaisersozei 08:34 AM 04-17-2009
Yes, and let's not forget this guy:

[Reply]
Skywalker 08:34 AM 04-17-2009
Very scientific... photos and everything!!!

I believe it!!!
:-)
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 08:40 AM 04-17-2009
How does this effect women with no facial hair??
[Reply]
Hardcz 09:13 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by IBQTEE1:
How does this effect women with no facial hair??

Women are a different breed, they are different then men...and if you didn't realize this...please speak to your father...

Anyways, their noses are crazy weird, they have different receptors that pick up nuances in cigars and other smells. Where facial hair actually inhibits these natural stimuli.

That's how your mother knew you were smoking weed in your room even though you had the window cracked and were pretty much sitting outside.... :-)
[Reply]
Emerald 09:17 AM 04-17-2009
Thanks GOd for me being a woman WITH facial hair... I'd be scared to find VAnilla flvors in my cigars.....
[Reply]
14holestogie 09:20 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by Hardcz:

That's how your mother knew you were smoking weed in your room even though you had the window cracked and were pretty much sitting outside.... :-)

Crap. I wish I had these words of wisdom 40 years ago, Dan. :-)

Another good thing about facial hair..it's an early warning system when nubbing a little too much. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up