Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Sports>Chicago Bears Land Cutler
ChicagoWhiteSox 03:56 PM 04-02-2009
I have mixed feelings with this move. Im happy and also uncertain. Go Bears!!!
Also turn on 670 the score if your near chicago to hear up to date news.

http://www.chicagobears.com/index.html
[Reply]
KidRock 03:58 PM 04-02-2009
I was really hoping that the Detroit Lions would trade 1st pick for cutler. Im sad :-)
[Reply]
Whee 03:59 PM 04-02-2009
Wow...now you guys have a real QB. As long as everyone kisses his rear end.

Talent-wise..it's a no-brainer. Personality-wise....:-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 04:03 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:

I know. Pro bowler, but an ass in the locker room. I think he will have an attitude change with the bears. I hope so atleast.
[Reply]
Whee 04:06 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
I know. Pro bowler, but an ass in the locker room. I think he will have an attitude change with the bears. I hope so atleast.
Fingers-crossed. Grew up a Bears fan until the Horseshoes came to town.
[Reply]
Beer Doctor 04:09 PM 04-02-2009
Bears gave up a first and third in 2009 and a first in 2010:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 04:10 PM 04-02-2009
Bring back Danny Wuerffel!!! :-)
[Reply]
Whee 04:27 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by Beer Doctor:
Bears gave up a first and third in 2009 and a first in 2010:-)
Holy Crap! He better pay off soon. And they gave up Orton, too. The only Purdue guy I could ever stand.

Originally Posted by icehog3:
Bring back Danny Wuerffel!!! :-)
This is why the hockey guys should stay away from football. One too many pucks to the faceshield...:-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 04:35 PM 04-02-2009
Holy Crap! He better pay off soon. And they gave up Orton, too. The only Purdue guy I could ever stand.
He better pay off very soon.
[Reply]
floydp 04:45 PM 04-02-2009
I think this is a pretty good move by the Da Bears.
[Reply]
forgop 05:10 PM 04-02-2009
The biggest winner in this is Kyle Orton. He receives an immediate improvement in his surrounding cast on the offensive side of the ball and he'll run an offense more sophisticated than they run in high school. With a bad OL and even worse group of receivers, Cutler will bomb in the Windy City. Meanwhile, Orton will move on to bigger and better things in Denver.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 05:24 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by forgop:
The biggest winner in this is Kyle Orton. He receives an immediate improvement in his surrounding cast on the offensive side of the ball and he'll run an offense more sophisticated than they run in high school. With a bad OL and even worse group of receivers, Cutler will bomb in the Windy City. Meanwhile, Orton will move on to bigger and better things in Denver.
:-) We will see about that. If you are talking about losing St. Clair and Tait, I think the bears have good replacements. http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

As far as receivers, that doesnt worry me very much either. We dont have that all-star go to receiver, but we have clark, olsen, wolfe, forte, hester, and a defense thats rebounding to ease the pain. I agree, a go to receiver is another piece of the puzzle that the bears need. But Cutler bombing is not likely to happen.
[Reply]
taltos 06:31 PM 04-02-2009

This is why the hockey guys should stay away from football. One too many pucks to the faceshield...:-)
What makes you think that Tom was wearing a face shield?:-)
[Reply]
Whee 07:34 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
:-)
[Reply]
King James 09:54 PM 04-02-2009
damnit..... Chicago isn't supposed to have a good QB.

Bad news for me.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:04 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
No faceshield....lotsa pucks in the mush. :-)

Originally Posted by forgop:
That is my fear as well, and I am a Bears fan.

Bring back Cade McNown!! :-)
[Reply]
forgop 02:38 AM 04-03-2009
Originally Posted by King James:
damnit..... Chicago isn't supposed to have a good QB.

Bad news for me.
Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or Drew Brees would have put up 3000 yards in that offense last year. The OL and WR are bad. Don't worry.
[Reply]
Gone Dave 05:05 AM 04-03-2009

Vanderbilt students are all that way... Mom and dads money so its their right to be an az hat
:-) But JayC should be a good passer!!
[Reply]
taltos 05:13 AM 04-03-2009
How much of the budget goes for crying towels for your new franchise quarterback?
[Reply]
King James 06:29 AM 04-03-2009
But Da Bears have Forte.................... just no one to block for him apparently
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up