Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
General Discussion>BEST PICK-UP LINES....ever
mrreindeer 02:02 PM 03-13-2009
Okay, so I'm old & married but I thought us senior citizens could lend a hand & help out the younger BOTL's with some of our best pick-up lines.

So I'll go first:

"Hey, there's a party in your shoes and your pants are invited to come on down!"

Look, it got me married & expecting a kid didn't it? Okay, not that one but you know, I'm full of 'em.
[Reply]
Mugen910 02:02 PM 03-13-2009
Me: Did it hurt?!?!?
Her: Huh?
Me: When you fell from heaven!

If I said you have an awesome body...would you hold it against me?

If we went alone to the woods and I made a move would you tell anyone?

Are your pants made of mirrors? I can see myself in them.

Does you face hurt? Cuz it's killing me! :-) (not really a pickup line)

Me: You are mean!!!
Her: Why?
Me: I can already see you breaking my heart!
[Reply]
massphatness 02:11 PM 03-13-2009
Me: It's a good thing Bao has a girlfriend.
[Reply]
Mugen910 02:13 PM 03-13-2009
Originally Posted by massphatness:
Me: It's a good thing Bao has a girlfriend.
true!!! I'd still be a virgin like Mr. Reindeer.. :-)
[Reply]
Nabinger16 02:13 PM 03-13-2009
If you were a screen door, I would slam you all night long!

You must be a General, cause you're making my privates stand at attention!
[Reply]
mrreindeer 02:18 PM 03-13-2009
From the AWESOME T.V. show "Millionaire Matchmaker"....something along the lines of:

Guy: "Hi, you know, not to brag or anything, but I've got a LOT of money. Do you like to go shopping? Because I like to pamper a woman and take her shopping and give her the enjoyment that I receive being in her company. And some guys really mind if it seems you're after their money. I don't. You don't have to do anything like cooking or cleaning, you can just spend my money. And I have a lot of it."

Girl: "But I like to cook and clean."

Guy: "Oh, well, you don't have to, is all I'm saying."

Ok, now youngins...I'm not suggesting you use this line. No, definitely don't use this line.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 02:19 PM 03-13-2009
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
true!!! I'd still be a virgin like Mr. Reindeer.. :-)
:-)

Okay, it's true. And Mean D is the father of our child, I guess.
[Reply]
Mugen910 02:21 PM 03-13-2009
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:

Okay, it's true. And Mean D is the father of our child, I guess.
that poor poor child...didn't even have a chance at a good looks then..

You must be a speeding ticket...because you got FINE written all over you!!
[Reply]
LookAtBigErn82 02:33 PM 03-13-2009
"Lets go back to my place and play army. I'll lay down and you can blow me away."

"If your left leg is Thanksgiving and your right leg is Christmas, would it be ok if I came and visited you during the holidays?"
[Reply]
Whee 02:35 PM 03-13-2009
You must be milk, cuz you do my body good!

I feel a little dirty now...:-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 02:35 PM 03-13-2009
I was always partial to Butthead's pick up line.

"Hey baby! I got a beer!"
[Reply]
Nabinger16 02:41 PM 03-13-2009
This one always cracked me up.

Wanna come back to my house and do some Maths? You can add the bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and we'll multiply.
[Reply]
Commander Quan 02:47 PM 03-13-2009
Okay, so I came over here to ask you to dance, but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really we'll, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally have get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you dance with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.
[Reply]
GKitty 02:50 PM 03-13-2009
[Reply]
Whee 03:01 PM 03-13-2009
Originally Posted by GKitty:
It's amazing we can even reproduce based on these, isn't it?:-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 03:04 PM 03-13-2009
A wedding ring and pictures of kids also seems to work... so I have heard.
[Reply]
skullnrose 03:10 PM 03-13-2009
For the record I am not Fred Flintstone but I sure would love to make your Bedrock!

Hot buns... and I know this ain't no bakery
[Reply]
karmaz00 03:19 PM 03-13-2009
some good ones
[Reply]
tunes 03:34 PM 03-13-2009
Using your index finger to call her over say; I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand.

and in honor of the up coming holiday - I'm Irish. Do you have any Irish in you? Would you like some? :-)
[Reply]
tobii3 03:48 PM 03-13-2009
Originally Posted by LookAtBigErn82:
"If your left leg is Thanksgiving and your right leg is Christmas, would it be ok if I came and visited you during the holidays?"
BETWEEN THE HOLIDAYS!!!

Damn...you young'ns can't get a simple pickup line right!!!

[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
Up