Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>FML just lost my cigar budget for 2 months
mariogolbee 10:22 PM 09-17-2010
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Thanks for the offer mario. We dont really use the bedroom tv though so I should be good. If that changes I will hit you up.
Just let me know. You know where I am if you need me.
[Reply]
Ahbroody 11:13 PM 09-17-2010
Originally Posted by ninjavanish:
How many cigars do you smoke in two months?
Wow I probably shouldnt say cause I am trying to slow down, but I would say 50-60. That said I dont have a big collection because of having little kids so I smoke most of what I buy and had just started to put some down. Will need to slow down to save some stuff. Wife just reminded me I wont be buying till after january now. We have a birthday next month, more hockey fees, both vehicles registration, wedding anniversary, christmas, and I am sure some mini emergency will occur so now it looks like it will be 3-4 months for sticks or tv if I want to get tv january
Originally Posted by Eleven:
Dooooooood :-)

I feel for you.
Serious man I stood there for a while just looking.

Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
Just let me know. You know where I am if you need me.
I know, but I like to keep you in the closet
[Reply]
Mugen910 11:18 PM 09-17-2010
check slickdeals.net you might find a special on a new tv for about $400 shipped or at Fry's. Sucks what happened though.
[Reply]
Skywalker 11:26 PM 09-17-2010
That Sucks!!!:-)

Thanks for the heads up about how fragile the Plasma are. That information is handy!!!:-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 11:33 PM 09-17-2010
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
check slickdeals.net you might find a special on a new tv for about $400 shipped or at Fry's. Sucks what happened though.
WOOT has them all the time. $5 shipped to you too.:-)
[Reply]
Gophernut 12:35 PM 09-18-2010
That's too bad, but you made a memory that will last a lifetime! Just wait til they bring it up after they've done something wrong... Been there done that.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 12:43 PM 09-18-2010
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
I know, but I like to keep you in the closet
And only you can bring me out Mike...:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up