Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>Cincinnati Reds 2010 Thread
elderboy02 07:01 AM 01-13-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
700 WLW? What time do they come on and when?
I can't pick the station up on the radio this far down south, but they stream it on the internet.
I am not sure what time it is on. I was just flipping around the stations and "The Hot Stove League" was on. http://www.700wlw.com :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:14 AM 01-13-2010
Andy, here is a link with their programming schedules: http://www.700wlw.com/pages/programming.html
[Reply]
Starscream 09:05 AM 01-14-2010
So are we using this thread or the old one?
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:12 AM 01-14-2010
So are we using this thread or the old one?
I would say this thread. The old one you will have to go through a million pages to get to the most current posts.
[Reply]
hotreds 02:53 PM 01-14-2010

[Reply]
secretsquirrel 06:19 PM 01-14-2010
Im glad baseball is warming up I friggin hate basketball:-)
[Reply]
smitdavi 06:23 PM 01-14-2010
Everyone seems excited about this deal. I'm not so sure.:-)
He can throw 100+mph, but how's his control and stamina? I don't think that this team can afford another pitcher who has control issues. The new pitching coach may have his work cut out for him.
Andy I think this is HUGE for the team. This kid was one of the top prospects coming out of Cuba. There was actually an "Outside the Lines" special on ESPN a year or so ago about him. IMO we will have one of the best, deepest, youngest staffs in the league this year. I for one can't wait to see what happens this year. Hopefully we can stay healthy
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:28 AM 01-15-2010
I am hoping Votto has another big year.
[Reply]
smitdavi 09:37 AM 01-15-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
I am hoping Votto has another big year.
He will if he can stay healthy. What was it last year, an "inner ear infection" that kept him out for almost a month?
[Reply]
Starscream 01:25 PM 01-15-2010
Originally Posted by smitdavi:
He will if he can stay healthy. What was it last year, an "inner ear infection" that kept him out for almost a month?
That was the excuse. I think he had some kind of breakdown due to the death of his father.
[Reply]
Starscream 01:28 PM 01-15-2010
Originally Posted by smitdavi:
Andy I think this is HUGE for the team. This kid was one of the top prospects coming out of Cuba. There was actually an "Outside the Lines" special on ESPN a year or so ago about him. IMO we will have one of the best, deepest, youngest staffs in the league this year. I for one can't wait to see what happens this year. Hopefully we can stay healthy
I'm not sure that he'll be in the rotation this year. I bet he starts off at Double A unless he is on fire during ST.
Originally Posted by hotreds:

That pic is hilarious, even if it is an illusion. Look close. He's actually holding a bat. Not sure if the bat is white or the light makes it appear white, but he's not grabbing the other guy's wood.
[Reply]
elderboy02 02:07 PM 01-15-2010
That was the excuse. I think he had some kind of breakdown due to the death of his father.
:-) If I recall correctly, he had to go to the hospital b/c he was having a panic attack due to the death of his father and he broke down. He basically had to take care of his whole family. I feel sorry for him.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 09:46 AM 01-16-2010
Go back to the actual Reds thread :-)

The Reds aren't nearly good enough to have a new thread for each season. No other sports team makes a new thread each season. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:48 AM 01-16-2010
Anyone else think Brandon Phillips will have another Gold Glove year?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up