Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 789
Entertainment>Sons of Anarchy - Season 5
blugill 05:39 AM 12-05-2012
Not too bad. Couple of OUCH moments there!
[Reply]
hscmit 08:03 AM 12-05-2012
Originally Posted by elderboy02:

Am I correct to assume that Gemma ratted on Tara?
I think that is what they want you to think
I assume the marshal is behind it
[Reply]
hscmit 08:04 AM 12-05-2012
also enjoyed otto silencing himself
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 08:09 AM 12-05-2012
WOW is right!
[Reply]
icehog3 08:31 AM 12-05-2012
Love the double cross on Clay by Juice, even though Juice had last second regrets.

Good to see Pope die from Tig's hand as well.
[Reply]
Gophernut 12:20 PM 12-05-2012
Originally Posted by hscmit:
I think that is what they want you to think
I assume the marshal is behind it
I thought that as well, and that last scene with Gemma standing behind Jax and his son made me think that way for sure. She took Tara's advice and did what she had to do...

Otto biting off his own tongue was one of the most disgusting things I have ever watched that also made me chuckle a little.

Clay is going to want some revenge for how deeply he was set up. By everybody.

Bobby, what is he going to do?

It will be interesting to see what they do next season. Lot's of things only sort of wrapped up.
[Reply]
Ogre 12:28 PM 12-05-2012
I cant say I was overly impressed with the finally. In my opinion it was no different then the past 3 episodes, just continued the story. Guess I was just expecting more from a season finally.
[Reply]
shilala 12:36 PM 12-05-2012
We just watched last week's episode last night. I sneaked in for some spoilers because it might take another week until I get Weeze to sit down and watch the episode we recorded last night.
I was SO sure Jax was gonna whack Tig, but I wondered why he was making nice to Poe's right hand man in last week's episode, asking about him becoming number one and how long he's waited, etc.
Now it makes sense.
I'll have to watch this tonight come hell or high water.
[Reply]
JohnRogers 09:41 AM 12-07-2012
Originally Posted by blugill:
Not too bad. Couple of OUCH moments there!
Well I'm finally caught up brother. I don't get Clay's head on a pike. I want this guy dead about as much as Jax. I doubt Gemma had enough time to put her bullshit threat in play. I think the marshal got Tara pinched. Speaking of marshals whose up for more Justified?

Tiggy Lives!:-)
[Reply]
VersionX 04:17 PM 12-07-2012
Anyone else think Jax had a hand in Tara's incarceration?
[Reply]
icehog3 05:34 PM 12-07-2012
Originally Posted by VersionX:
Anyone else think Jax had a hand in Tara's incarceration?
I don't think it's 100% out of the question....too bad we will have to wait so long to see.
[Reply]
JohnRogers 07:47 PM 12-07-2012
I'm not seeing that. It goes against everything we've seen all season. That might be the hardest plot twist Sutter could pull off.

Does Juice live to the end of season 6 or the end of the series in season 7?

I avoided a lot of these threads while catching up on DVD, has Clay's smokes been identified?
[Reply]
themoneycollector 02:35 AM 12-08-2012
I was a little bit disappointed by the finale, so now Jax is Clay 2.0, and Bobby playing the disgruntled SAMCRO as Jax 2.0, what's new?
[Reply]
blugill 06:16 AM 12-08-2012
I think Clay smokes Camachos.
[Reply]
Ubiquitous 07:41 AM 12-08-2012
Originally Posted by blugill:
I think Clay smokes Camachos.
During the season with the cigar shop owner, he was given a box of Camacho Corojos.
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:56 AM 12-08-2012
Originally Posted by JohnRogers:
.. has Clay's smokes been identified?
In one of the cigar magazines, he said in real life he smokes Joya de Nicaraguas because he likes strong cigars that don't break the bank.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 789
Up