< 12
Entertainment>ARGUMENTS I'd like to make about STAR WARS
shilala 10:34 AM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Life is full of surprises.
This made me LOL and snort, both. :-)
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 10:51 AM 12-11-2012
Oh good, finally an opportunity to ask a question that's bothered me since the seventies. Are wookiees related to guinea pigs?
[Reply]
shilala 10:55 AM 12-11-2012
Tom, I have the whole Star Wars collection of everything, Stephen gifted them to me and I watched them all. I can hook you up if you feel slighted. You're kinda uncultured if you haven't watched them all. I just caught up last year. :-)
[Reply]
markem 11:13 AM 12-11-2012
I was unaware that they had made a movie about Reagan's ill conceived missile defense shield. And you would think that I would know about it.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
icehog3 04:50 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by shilala:
Tom, I have the whole Star Wars collection of everything, Stephen gifted them to me and I watched them all. I can hook you up if you feel slighted. You're kinda uncultured if you haven't watched them all. I just caught up last year. :-)
You are generous as always, Scott...but I'll pass. :-)
[Reply]
Robulous78 04:54 PM 12-11-2012
How do you not like the WARS Tom? More Importantly, how did a man of your age (that was, I presume, alive when they were in theaters) not see it?

Vader should kick your ass...

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
PearlS4 04:58 PM 12-11-2012
Saw the originals in the theaters, great trilogy. The other three? pure crap that should never have been done.
[Reply]
icehog3 05:19 PM 12-11-2012
I never said I didn't like Star Wars, Rob...I've never seen it, so how could I not like it? :-)

I'd freaking crush Darth like a bug, though. :-)

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up