Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>I smoked my first cigar
4WheelVFR 10:09 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by lovenhim:
Great idea, I will try some of that. I listen to an audiobook because of my eyes, they do not allow me to read normal print. I can not smoke in the house because I live with others. So I just will make the best of what I have and still have fun. :-)
Why don't you just shoot me your addy and I'll send you a couple mild to medium smokes....and a couple not so mild smokes.:-)
[Reply]
Chingas 10:33 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by 4WheelVFR:
Why don't you just shoot me your addy and I'll send you a couple mild to medium smokes....and a couple not so mild smokes.:-)
:-)
[Reply]
lovenhim 01:07 AM 08-20-2010
PM sent, thank you very much. :-)
[Reply]
Chingas 08:17 AM 08-20-2010
Everybody is allowed to make their First Mistake in public!
[Reply]
Volt 09:22 AM 08-20-2010
Light, mediem, strong - spice or no spice, nis or no nic, etc. It's all relative to the individual. Stuff that I find "strong", others find to be a light "snack". When someone is making a recommendation to you as to strength (nic), spice, light or full bodied, you have to know their smoking profile for the most part.

Some people report on a cigars characteristics based on their exp versus the cigar against the rest of the field. It helps to know from what basis they are starting from. My :-).
[Reply]
4WheelVFR 10:55 PM 08-24-2010
You'll have to wait a few more days for your 'gars Paul. I work two jobs, so I'm pretty busy, plus I just now found a box big enough.:-)
[Reply]
Chingas 12:35 AM 08-25-2010
You'll have to wait a few more days for your 'gars Paul. I work two jobs, so I'm pretty busy, plus I just now found a box big enough.:-)
And the Trouble Continues! Well done Brother...well done indeed!
[Reply]
KetelOne 06:40 AM 08-25-2010
Great idea, I will try some of that. I listen to an audiobook because of my eyes, they do not allow me to read normal print. I can not smoke in the house because I live with others. So I just will make the best of what I have and still have fun. :-)
I personally love to smoke with friends, whether they smoke as well or not. If the other people you live with don't mind the smoke, see if they will sit out there with you, have a drink or two, to me theres nothing like having good company and a good smoke at the same time :-)
[Reply]
dwoodward 06:49 AM 08-25-2010
Originally Posted by KetelOne:
I personally love to smoke with friends, whether they smoke as well or not. If the other people you live with don't mind the smoke, see if they will sit out there with you, have a drink or two, to me theres nothing like having good company and a good smoke at the same time :-)
And this is what being a BOTL is all about! :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 07:00 AM 08-25-2010
:-) Excellent!:-)
[Reply]
bigdix 04:20 AM 08-26-2010
Soooo many good dudes in here!! What a place! :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 04:30 AM 08-26-2010
Originally Posted by KetelOne:
Exactly...If anyones down to smoke cigars though, I always bring extras. Nothing like good times, good people, good drinks and good smokes.

Originally Posted by bigdix:
Soooo many good dudes in here!! What a place! :-)
I hear that man, I love this place. I completely stopped buying knives and rarely visit those forums because the people here are TOP NOTCH.
[Reply]
pnoon 06:32 AM 08-26-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
. . . because the people here are TOP NOTCH.
Yep. And humble too.
[Reply]
4WheelVFR 10:30 PM 08-27-2010
Well, you were warned....

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showth...932#post968932
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up