Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Uppercut by punch
lighthousebill1 06:58 PM 08-23-2010
Let me start off by saying i have never been a fan of punch cigars. But today i tried the new punch uppercut blend. The uppercut is a nocaraguan blend with a ecuadorian sumathra wrapper. It is a medium bodied smoke that produces a fine ash. I really enjoyed it and i believe most will enjoy it who try it.
[Reply]
neoflex 07:06 PM 08-23-2010
Thanks for the review. I have found that reviews of this stick have been either hit or miss where most either loved it or didn't care for it and very little in the middle.
[Reply]
G G 08:44 PM 08-23-2010
I have one in the humi, will try it pretty soon. I usually tent to like punch cigars too.
[Reply]
Dunkel 04:50 AM 08-24-2010
I liked the one I smoked. It's not box worthy good, but I'd smoke another for sure.
[Reply]
ninjavanish 12:05 PM 08-24-2010
I liked this cigar when I smoked it. However, I personally found it to be spicier and fuller bodied than I expected and therefore is one cigar that I would recommend to those who enjoy something in the medium to full range. I did find it interesting that the tobaccos that come from the Island of Ometepe (Off the coast of Nicaragua) are proprietary to General Cigar Company and they use it on more cigars other than just the Uppercut. I believe they also incoporate a hefty amount of this leaf into their La Escepcion cigars as well as... and I may be wrong about this... the Macanudo 1968, albeit in lesser amounts in the Mac.
[Reply]
Up