Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 71 of 231
« First < 2161697071 727381121171 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:47 AM 02-01-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a packed night at Schlesinger's with all the regulars last night smokin' primo sticks and all. This Sunday we have the Superbowl and there's a number of NHL and other sporting events to keep you busy. Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys a number of your favorites throughout it....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:26 AM 02-02-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a brisk 16 degrees outside right now. I hope everyone has a relaxing Saturday and enjoys a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:53 AM 02-04-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and a big congrats to the Ravens for being the 2013 World Champs. Now lets bring on baseball and NASCAR, I'm ready. I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:00 AM 02-05-2013
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's snowing out again. I can hardly wait until the Spring time gets here as I'm officially done with Winter, LOL. Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy Tuesday and enjoys a favorite or two if you get the chance........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 02-06-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Looks like father winter is back as we have snow off and on all week with a dumping heading our way from Thursday night thru Saturday morning. I hope everyone drives safely out there if you are in the storms path and enjoy a favorite or two as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:59 AM 02-07-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we have a nor'easter heading our way:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...ield2=-74.0273

I know tonight we're headin' over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars to enjoy a couple and see how everyone is doing. Enjoy everyone and make sure you are ready for this one....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 02-08-2013
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and has been since 0400. The snow hasn't hit us yet and hopefully I can get a half day of work in today. The weather guessers at NOAA are saying that around 1300 (1pm) we should seeing the storm hittin' us hard. Anyway, had a good night at Schlesinger's smokin' primo stogies and catching up on the world's news. I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend and gets to enjoy a favorite or two throughout it....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:48 AM 02-10-2013
Good morning all, the Killer Beans Electric Chair Espresso is on and kickin. Well, we ended up with 16"+ here in the Hudson Valley of the white stuff and I'm glad to see it is done for a while. Hope everyone that is in the Northeast that got hit just as bad or worst is okay and all cleaned up now. Enjoy your Sunday and get some relaxation time in if at all possible. Enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:27 AM 02-11-2013
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 as we had an Adverse Weather Conference Call due to the freezing rain and all. I'm getting tired of this crappy winter weather, I can hardly wait until Spring hits. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:38 AM 02-12-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Tuesday morning. I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:06 AM 02-13-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and the weather guessers are predicting snow again this evening:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...ield2=-74.0273

There's not much accumulating but I'm starting to hate winters, LOL. Anyway, pitchers and catchers reported yesterday and it's only a matter of time until the games begin. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:08 AM 02-14-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Valentine's Day. Don't forget your sweet heart on this special day and I hope you enjoy yourselves as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:04 AM 02-15-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a very nice Valentine's Dinner last night at the Canterbury Brook Inn, it's always a treat to spend a quiet night with the ones you love. Well, NASCAR starts tomorrow evening and the NHL is in full force as well. Hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:10 AM 02-19-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work after a few days off. Well, NASCAR Speed Week is finally here which means that Spring is just around the corner. It was good to see Danica Patrick make history with getting the Pole Position in this coming Sunday's Daytona 500. I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:05 AM 02-20-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "HumpDay". Today, NASCAR has the Duel 150s which will determine the starting line up for this Sunday's Daytona 500. I hope it'll be a good start for this year's racing season and I'm sure the new car that NASCAR put out will definitely help. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:04 AM 02-21-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo sticks and seeing how all the local S/BOTL are doing. I hope everyone has a good one and gets to enjoy a favorite or two as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:05 AM 02-22-2013
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as usual. We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, got to see our ole' friend Israel (uptown_isy) along with Ian (thefatguy) and his bride Ronnie, Marc (Marcm15), The Don and a number of S/BOTL. Sports wise, tonight we have the NASCAR truck race from Daytona which should be a blast. I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys..... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:44 AM 02-24-2013
Good morning all, the sunday morning coffee is on and very welcomed. We watched yesterday's NASCAR Nationwide Series race which had a horrific ending:

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/sprint-cup-series.html

Hopefully today's Daytona 500 is just as exciting with no major accident this time. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 02-25-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We enjoyed yesterday's Daytona 500 very much down to the last lap. Congrats to Jimmie Johnson and the entire Lowes Racing Team. Hope everyone has a good week and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 02-26-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and I see most of us survived another Monday. Not much going on except for a major storm (rain / sleet / freezing rain) hitting the East Coast sometime later on today. I hope everyone has a safe one and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 71 of 231
« First < 2161697071 727381121171 > Last »
Up