Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 85 of 117
« First < 3575838485 868795 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase IV
Porch Dweller 10:35 AM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:
Well especially considering you are a fellow Espinosa fan, I'd be more than happy to send one your way! Actually, one of the hush money's too if you'd be interested, seeing as how that's Espinosa as well, just let me know if interested. :-)
I'm good for now, but really appreciate the kind offer, thanks!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 03:49 PM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
I'm good for now, but really appreciate the kind offer, thanks!
Sure thing!
[Reply]
Weelok 10:16 PM 04-04-2020

[Reply]
TXRebel 12:21 PM 04-11-2020
LFDs from Small Batch

[Reply]
Weelok 06:45 PM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by TXRebel:
LFDs from Small Batch

Tasty LFD’s! Good strong cigars.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 07:35 AM 04-15-2020
Some nice buys all around lately (particularly the LFDs and toilet paper! :-) )

Here my recent order -

Among the 5 packs I picked up a bunch of LFD too, Coronado, Air Bender & Ligero to be exact. Also Mi Querida robustos, then Murcielago & Southern Draw Cedrus both Toros. Still trying to figure out which I like best out of the LFD brand, never had the Murcielagos before but I love almost all of Espinosas stuff so excited about them, and same goes for the Cedrus, haven't had a Southern Draw I haven't liked and it sure this line will be no exception!

As for the boxes, there is the Protocol Probable Cause Churchill's (they look more like toro finos to me though) and Headley Grange Chamuco.
I've been wanting to check Protocol out as a brand as I know they come from Espinosas factory! The Headleys, well I've had the original Headley Grange and with 1+ years I know they are very special cigars, so I couldn't resist grabbing this full bodied edition with the intent of aging them for the longer term. :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 09:30 AM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by Weelok:

Nice, I like it... Especially the TP... Is the firearm a recent purchase as well?

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 09:31 AM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by TXRebel:
LFDs from Small Batch

Nice haul of LFD stuff.

[Reply]
RevSmoke 09:33 AM 04-15-2020

Here my recent order -

Among the 5 packs I picked up a bunch of LFD too, Coronado, Air Bender & Ligero to be exact. Also Mi Querida robustos, then Murcielago & Southern Draw Cedrus both Toros. Still trying to figure out which I like best out of the LFD brand, never had the Murcielagos before but I love almost all of Espinosas stuff so excited about them, and same goes for the Cedrus, haven't had a Southern Draw I haven't liked and it sure this line will be no exception!

As for the boxes, there is the Protocol Probable Cause Churchill's (they look more like toro finos to me though) and Headley Grange Chamuco.
I've been wanting to check Protocol out as a brand as I know they come from Espinosas factory! The Headleys, well I've had the original Headley Grange and with 1+ years I know they are very special cigars, so I couldn't resist grabbing this full bodied edition with the intent of aging them for the longer term. :-)
I love the LFD stuff, the Ligero blends are not among my favorites, I usually avoid them as there is not much complexity to them (at least to my tastes - and I won't be smoking them, and you may love them). Love the Coronados and Air Benders though!

Nice pick-ups!

[Reply]
Weelok 11:24 AM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
Nice, I like it... Especially the TP... Is the firearm a recent purchase as well?

The firearm is new indeed!!! My new toy. I didn’t particularly want an AR 15 style rifle in California as quite frankly they mandate changes that make it a bit silly in my way of thinking such as no magazine release button although work-a-rounds exist but why? Also range shooting is limited in California so it just was not worth it as a play toy.

Now that I’m in Nevada, well, the great desert doesn’t judge me and my bullet button haha.
[Reply]
Weelok 11:26 AM 04-15-2020
Wow, that’s an impressive array of cigars!!!

Here my recent order -

[Reply]
Weelok 10:52 PM 04-19-2020
Taxes done and reward to myself.

Box of Curivari El Gran Rey Belicosa
Box of Curivari Reserva 1000 Series Toro
10 pack Herrera Esteli Maduro
Talavera Edicion Exclusiva Second Edition Toro

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:37 AM 04-20-2020
Nice pick-ups!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 03:59 PM 04-20-2020
Quite nice, indeed!! I've always found those cigar jars interesting...I wonder if there would be much a difference aging in one of them as opposed to a cab or dress box.
Congrats again on the nice purchases though! :-)

Taxes done and reward to myself.

Box of Curivari El Gran Rey Belicosa
Box of Curivari Reserva 1000 Series Toro
10 pack Herrera Esteli Maduro
Talavera Edicion Exclusiva Second Edition Toro

[Reply]
Weelok 12:27 AM 04-28-2020
From CigarFed, partial shipment but love these.

[Reply]
Weelok 09:12 PM 05-01-2020
Mostly CBID wins and a 10 pack of Mexican Hot Chocolate from CigarFed .

[Reply]
longknocker 04:36 AM 05-02-2020
Mostly CBID wins and a 10 pack of Mexican Hot Chocolate from CigarFed .

Wow, Dave! Great Buys!:-). Let Me Know How You Like The Mexican Hot Chocolate. Still Resting Mine For A Few Weeks!:-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 08:26 AM 05-02-2020

[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 08:39 AM 05-02-2020
Some nice pickups here!! Dave, nice choice with the Casa Fernandez Maduro (Delires I think they are called?) nice spicy Maduro smoke, and the last time I grabbed some off cbid, the cellos were yellowed from age! Guardians are of course a necessary staple in any respectful humidor. :-)

Nice choice with the Caldwells Todd, I haven't had the Long Live the King, but a lot of folks swear by them and every Caldwell I've had to date has been a great smoke!
[Reply]
Snook 12:23 PM 05-02-2020
Some nice pickups here!! Dave, nice choice with the Casa Fernandez Maduro (Delires I think they are called?) nice spicy Maduro smoke, and the last time I grabbed some off cbid, the cellos were yellowed from age! Guardians are of course a necessary staple in any respectful humidor. :-)

Nice choice with the Caldwells Todd, I haven't had the Long Live the King, but a lot of folks swear by them and every Caldwell I've had to date has been a great smoke!
I agree. Most of the casa Fernandez and Aganorsa smokes I've had have been great. Price is always right on them too.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 117
« First < 3575838485 868795 > Last »
Up