Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Thanks everyone for my 1 year journey
The camaro show 09:12 AM 11-20-2019
Today is my 1 year anniversary on this forum. Which means I’ve been smoking for just over a year. Thank you to every single one of you guys for your welcoming and many tips and knowledge you have taught me. I would never know what I know without you. Cigars have taught me to enjoy life so much and I can say I plan to enjoy them for many years to come. I plan a very nice smoke tonight to celebrate!
[Reply]
BigAsh 10:12 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by The camaro show:
Today is my 1 year anniversary on this forum. Which means I’ve been smoking for just over a year. Thank you to every single one of you guys for your welcoming and many tips and knowledge you have taught me. I would never know what I know without you. Cigars have taught me to enjoy life so much and I can say I plan to enjoy them for many years to come. I plan a very nice smoke tonight to celebrate!
:-):-):-) congrats!....and glad you've found one of the true meanings of this hobby we call a brotherhood!
[Reply]
stearns 10:24 AM 11-20-2019
Here's to many more years Chayse :-)
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 10:33 AM 11-20-2019
Congrats!!

You will not find a better group of people.
[Reply]
The Poet 11:13 AM 11-20-2019
Chayse who? :-)

Glad to have you here, broh.
[Reply]
Brian D. 02:29 PM 11-20-2019
You've been a good "student" here, Chayse. I think those of us who have been doing this stuff for a while just want the traditions to continue.
[Reply]
The camaro show 03:18 PM 11-20-2019
Thanks everyone!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 03:33 PM 11-20-2019
Congratulations Chayse!!

If I recall correctly, we joined around the same time. So in that case, let me just say that it has been a blast learning more about cigars and getting to know this community along side you mi amigo!
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 06:32 PM 11-20-2019
Glad to have you around Chayse. Smoke something good tonight.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:19 PM 11-20-2019
Happy Anniversary, Chayse! We're glad you're in the Asylum with us! :-)
[Reply]
The camaro show 06:23 PM 11-21-2019
Thanks guys!!
[Reply]
The camaro show 06:25 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:
Congratulations Chayse!!

If I recall correctly, we joined around the same time. So in that case, let me just say that it has been a blast learning more about cigars and getting to know this community along side you mi amigo!
Michael, same to you! I always take look at what your smoking and do some research on it! Your probably the closest to me geographically too. Next time I’m in Columbus visiting some friends we should try to meet up!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:15 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by The camaro show:
Michael, same to you! I always take look at what your smoking and do some research on it! Your probably the closest to me geographically too. Next time I’m in Columbus visiting some friends we should try to meet up!
Yeah that would be fun! I've been in the process of going back to school so my schedule has been getting busier lately, but if our schedules sync up one of the times your'e up here Id definitely be down to get together!
[Reply]
dijit 12:56 PM 11-22-2019
Congratulations on achieving level 1 sentience in the meaning of cigar life! Heres to many more.
[Reply]
The camaro show 09:16 PM 11-24-2019
Thanks guys
[Reply]
Up