Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Liga Privada No. 9 "Flying Pig"
pennjones 10:54 AM 09-15-2010
I know that it's been tested before, but this one was a first for me, and I have to say that it was darn good! I bought this cigar in March of this year at the local B&M with the intentions of smoking it wi theither my dad (and mom) or my brother when they came down to visit. Well, both of them were here and left and we definetly smoked some cigars, but this little guy was pushed to the front of the humidor and I forgot all about it. I found it the other day and figured, why not? So I cut the curly tail of with my xicar and took a pre light draw. Pre light was delicious, like other LP9's I've smoked. I lit it up and the flavor was just spot on. Hit my taste buds like a ton of bricks. I have to say that the flavor didn't change much throughout this cigar, although I didn't expect it to with it being so small. The flavor that was there was excellent though! Tasted a little more "potent" than other LP9's I've had, but was still creamy, smooth, and delicious. I don't really know how to describe the flavor other than great. The ash was the strongest I've ever seen, as shown in the photos. The last photo is the nub laying in the ashtray with the ash of the whole cigar attatched! I bed you could still pick it up and the ash wouldn't fall off! Thanks for listening!

[Reply]
gvarsity 11:35 AM 09-15-2010
Sounds like a tasty stick. Love the pics.
[Reply]
kelmac07 04:43 PM 09-15-2010
These are yummy!! :-)
[Reply]
alwayslit 06:08 PM 09-15-2010
Very good smoke, can't wait to try the t-52 pigs
[Reply]
njstone 11:01 PM 09-20-2010
Nice review! I love these things, I really hope they release them again some day.
[Reply]
Chingas 03:49 AM 09-21-2010
Great review Brad. Thank you for sharing.
[Reply]
GHC_Hambone 09:58 AM 09-21-2010
Cool, I've always seen these cigars and wondered about them. Thanks for the review!
[Reply]
STEVE S 10:35 AM 09-21-2010
Thank you for the review, very nice pictures.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 10:40 AM 09-21-2010
Thanks for the review and photo's Brad:-)
[Reply]
pennjones 01:49 PM 09-21-2010
Thanks guys! I definitely enjoyed this cigar and hope I can get my hands on 4-5 more of these someday. Luckily I have a great B&M right down the street that gets a lot of unique cigars in!
[Reply]
bhajjar 09:42 AM 09-29-2010
I have a couple of boxes of these if anyone is looking for them.
[Reply]
pnoon 09:51 AM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by bhajjar:
I have a couple of boxes of these if anyone is looking for them.
Selling is not permitted until you gain access to the WTB/WTS forums.
:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Up