Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 180 of 231
« First < 80130170178179180 181182190230 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:48 AM 08-28-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, some of the regulars were there and all. Sports wise this weekend, the Yankees take on the Mets starting this afternoon. The NASCAR drivers are in Daytona which is the world capital of racing. Enjoy everyone and I hope you all get to relax as well...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:46 AM 08-31-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a relaxing weekend filled with family and friends, good barbecue, cold beers and top shelf cigars. The Yankees took 3 out of 5 games from the Mets and snapped a 7 game loosing streak. Lets keep it up fellas as they take on Tamp Bay this evening at 1905 (7:05 pm). There was some great racing at Daytona this weekend, the regular season is now over and the playoffs start next Sunday in Darlington, SC. Enjoy your week all....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 09-01-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have a little rain for the next couple of days according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...5#.X04W8al7mi4

I see that the Yankees lost last night against the Rays, lets go fellas and turn it around tonight and put up a "W". Enjoy your day everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:43 AM 09-02-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees for turning things around and winning last night 5 - 3. Tonight is the rubber game and hopefully the Yankees put up another "W". Enjoy all...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 09-03-2020
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. I see that the Rays beat the Yankees 5 - 2 and took the series 2 out of 3 games. Hopefully the Yanks beat the Mets this afternoon which is a make up game that starts at 1610 (4:10 pm) at Citi Field in Flushing, NY. Anyway, enjoy everyone and we hope to see some of the local S/BOTL this evening...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 09-04-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, the regulars were there and top shelf stogies were being burned. I see that the Yankees lost in extra inning, lets go fellas and turn things around tonight. The Army Football team has it's first game of the season tomorrow. They are playing home here at West Point versus Middle Tennessee with a kickoff at 1330 (1:30 pm) on the CBS Sports Channel:

https://goarmywestpoint.com/news/202...ome-games.aspx

They'll be no fans for the first 2 games, only the entire Corps of Cadets (4000+) socially distanced throughout the stadium. We'll be in the EOC starting at 0900 (9am) monitoring all game day activities and will remain at least 2 hours after the game is over.

The NASCAR drivers are in Darlington, SC this weekend. It's the first race of the playoffs which should be a good one. Enjoy your Labor Day weekend all and I hope you get to relax as well........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:00 AM 09-05-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on and I'm about to head to West Point to pull a 10+ hour shift in support of today's Army football game. The weather is looking good according to NOAA: Today - Sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...5#.X1NgsKl7mi4

I see that the Yankees split a doubleheader with the Orioles last night, lets cheer em' on to another "W" tonight. Enjoy everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 09-08-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday. Beth and I had a great day yesterday, started off with some yard work and then in the afternoon we relaxed and enjoyed a few cold ones with some BBQ and all. I see that the Yankees lost another one, let go fellas, regroup and get the season back on track. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:57 AM 09-09-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Well, the same ole' story, the Yankees lost another one. They are now 2 - 8 in their last 10 games and playing .500 ball. Hopefully things turn around soon and they and get a few "W"s on the board. Anyway, enjoy all and I hope you get to smoke a favorite or two today........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:40 AM 09-10-2020
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. I see that the Yankees won last night halting the losing streak of 5 games. No let keep it up tonight fellas and build a winning streak this time. Have a great day all and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight at Schlesinger's....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 09-11-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the usual crowd was out and all. The Yankees had a rain out and they'll play a double header today. The NASCAR drivers are in Richmond, VA this weekend which is always one of my favorite short tracks. Army football takes on Louisiana-Monroe tomorrow here at West Point with a kick off time of 1330 (1:30 pm). Again, there will be no fans in the stadium except for the Corps of Cadets (4400 strong) socially distanced with masks. We'll be in the EOC starting at 0830 (8:30 am) and operate at least 2 additional hours after the game ends. Lastly, today marks 19 years since the 9/11 attacks, lets not forget...... :-)
Attached: 41651855_1834266080022103_9037749705009790976_n.jpg (57.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:06 AM 09-12-2020
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and I'll be heading to West Point in a little bit to work the Army vs. Louisiana-Monroe football game in the EOC. It was good to see the Yankees won both games yesterday, keep it up fellas and do it again today. Enjoy everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:02 AM 09-14-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. The Army football team won 37 - 7, congrats to the Black Knights. This coming Saturday's game against BYU has been postponed as a result of a number of positive COVID-19 test results and the resulting tracing exposures within the BYU football program:

https://goarmywestpoint.com/news/202...eschedule.aspx

Congrats to the Yankees on their win yesterday extending the winning streak to 5. The fellas are off today and will take on the Blue Jays tomorrow evening starting at 1905 (7:05 pm). The Philadelphia Eagles fell a part in the 2nd half of the game yesterday loosing 27 - 7 to Washington as they had a 17 - 7 lead at halftime. Anyway, enjoy your week all and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:38 AM 09-15-2020
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's a brisk 48°F out as we speak according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...5#.X2CKCal7mi4

It should be a nice night for baseball in the Bronx, I'll be watching the Yankees and rooting them on. Enjoy everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 09-16-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". A big congrats to the Yankees on their stomping of the Blue Jays with a score of 20 - 6 and keeping the win streak alive at 6 games in a row now. These two teams will meet up again tonight, lets hope the Yankees bats stay alive. Enjoy all and I hope you get to smoke a favorite some time today........ :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 11:14 AM 09-16-2020
The Cincinnati Reds are doing well lately. Might be able to sneak into the playoffs :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 09-17-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on as usual and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. I didn't get to watch last night's Yankees game as a few of us went out to a nice dinner and got home late. I see it was another home run derby for the Yanks, yeah baby. Keep it up fellas as you have another one with the Blue jays this evening. Anyway, enjoy everyone and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight at Schlesinger's........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 09-18-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's, the usual crown was out enjoying top shelf cigars and all. The Yankees won another one as their bats were on fire again. They made MLB history with another 6+ homer game in a row:

https://www.mlb.com/yankees/news/yan...secutive-games

The Yanks will take on the Red Sox this weekend in Boston which is always a good series. The NASCAR racers are in Bristol, TN which is one of my favorite tracks and a bucket list item still. Enjoy the weekend all, relax if you can and enjoy a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 09-21-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday (even though it's only for one day as I'm taking the next 3 days off). Beth and I had a special weekend as we celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary. Saturday, we went to a new brewery across the river known as the Black Snake Brewing Company:

https://www.facebook.com/blacksnakeb...=page_internal

Then yesterday, we celebrated the actual day at Magnanini Winery where we enjoyed a 6 course Italian dinner:

https://magwine.com/restaurant/

Enjoy the week everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:56 AM 09-23-2020
Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and it's "Hump Day" for some. Yesterday, for our first day of stay-cation / work-cation, we got a lot done around the house. Pulled all the remaining vegetable plants up, trimmed the wild raspberry bush for the season and took the shutters of and repainted them. Today, I'm going to put some new patio furniture together and this afternoon with my buddy Joe Colombo, we're going to power wash the house. Enjoy your day all....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 180 of 231
« First < 80130170178179180 181182190230 > Last »
Up