Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>More Xikar Praise
BTcigars 02:53 PM 09-25-2010
On Wednesday I mentioned how I did not have a sheath that fix my Xikar Ex. Rob Moreno (username rmoreno@xikar here in CA) asked me to give him my address and he mailed it out that day. I just checked the mail and I have a nice new sheath that fits and Xikar's new catalog. This just goes to show how good Xikar is at customer service. I can say for certainty that I am a loyal customer to Xikar, Thanks Rob!

BTW, the new Mayan line looks awesome!
[Reply]
Powers 03:46 PM 09-25-2010
Customer service doesn't get any better than that! :-)
[Reply]
thebayratt 05:49 PM 09-25-2010
Great CS at Xikar!

If you go to thier website and register your cutter, they will send you out a sheath. Signed mine up a few weeks ago.
[Reply]
jonumberone 06:06 PM 09-25-2010
Rob Moreno really helped me out as well. Great guy, and great CS :-)
[Reply]
GolfNut 06:09 PM 09-25-2010
That's awesome to hear! I filled out my registration a while ago for one.
[Reply]
BTcigars 06:45 PM 09-25-2010
Originally Posted by thebayratt:
Great CS at Xikar!

If you go to thier website and register your cutter, they will send you out a sheath. Signed mine up a few weeks ago.
The problem was was that I registered my lighter and got a sheath that was too small. Nice to have a sheath for it so I can confidently drop it in my pocket. As far as a cutter goes, Im afraid I am still a die hard Palio fan. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:44 PM 09-25-2010
They make sheaths for the lighters? Didn't know that...and I have a Xikar lighter I bought a few months ago.

Just registered my lighter and says I should receive a leather sheath in about 3 weeks. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Up