Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 67 of 78
« First < 1757656667 686977 > Last »
Sports>Official MMA Thread
Steelergar 08:34 AM 05-29-2010
If any of you still watch mma check out the DREAM 14 fights from last night. There's alot of finishes and the Kazushi vs Ralek Gracie is a great chess match fight with a exciting ending. Their on you tube.
[Reply]
goalie204 10:07 AM 05-29-2010
watched it, was good. It's showtime and ufc today
[Reply]
forgop 10:55 AM 05-29-2010
I'm reallly looking forward to watching Jackson/Evans tonight. I loved watching them on the Ultimate Fighter. I know the UFC fighters aren't buddies like the WWE, buy this is clearly one of those cases of 2 guys that clearly pretty much hate each other. I'm hoping Evans knocks Rampage out.
[Reply]
kgoings 12:52 PM 05-29-2010
Originally Posted by forgop:
I'm reallly looking forward to watching Jackson/Evans tonight. I loved watching them on the Ultimate Fighter. I know the UFC fighters aren't buddies like the WWE, buy this is clearly one of those cases of 2 guys that clearly pretty much hate each other. I'm hoping Evans knocks Rampage out.
:-) But not cause I dont like rampage...I like them both.
[Reply]
forgop 04:05 PM 05-29-2010
Originally Posted by kgoings:
:-) But not cause I dont like rampage...I like them both.
I don't dislike Rampage either-I liked both of them on the show, but to me, it's just a matter of Rampage not being a team player when it it came to his fighters getting beat and just turning his back on them. That's bush league IMO.
[Reply]
Santesyu 08:35 PM 05-29-2010
iam watching stream dont knwo if thats against the rules or not...but pm I guess? but anyway CMON RAMPAGE!
[Reply]
forgop 10:11 AM 05-30-2010
I was hoping for a brawl between Rampage/Rashad, but Rashad did what he had to do to pull out the win.
[Reply]
DonnieW 10:14 AM 05-30-2010
Originally Posted by forgop:
I was hoping for a brawl between Rampage/Rashad, but Rashad did what he had to do to pull out the win.
That was one of the most disappointing fights I've ever seen.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:15 AM 05-30-2010
Originally Posted by DonnieW:
That was one of the most disappointing fights I've ever seen.
Glad I didn't spend any cash on it.
[Reply]
kgoings 12:57 PM 05-30-2010
Yea the main event was quite a let down, but the third round was kinda exciting.

I was really hoping Bisping got his a$$ kicked again...another let down :-)

Brilz got royally screwed, couldnt believe Lil Nog got the decision :-)

Diego got whooped, great fight for John Hathoway :-)

Melvin Guillard had a great knee to the body to finish Lowe :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 02:43 PM 05-30-2010
Originally Posted by kgoings:

Brilz got royally screwed, couldnt believe Lil Nog got the decision :-)
:-) That was a terrible decision. That kid fought a great fight on short notice against a competitor he admitted was far superior to any one he had ever faught. :-)

The 3rd round of the main event was a decent end to an otherwise awful fight. Failed takedown attempts and no landed shots, just a lot of leaning on each other. :-)
[Reply]
Steelergar 09:22 PM 06-05-2010
I'm getting caught up on the bellator's that happened the past month and I noticed alot of Sengoku fighters signed with them this season. Its easy to say Eddie Alvarez and Dan Hornbuckle are among the best in the world at the respective weight class. Eddie Alvarez a known brawler has five straight submission victories since his loss to Shinya Aoki. Also did anybody see Aleksander Emelianenko's last 2 fights?
[Reply]
Steelergar 11:32 AM 06-06-2010
Paulo Filho won by TKO in the 1st round last night against heavyweight daniel gabriel in Brazil .
[Reply]
Steelergar 10:43 PM 06-16-2010
just watched some good fights from strikeforce los angeles, I like watching that special forces sniper they have at middleweight. Anybody know what channel bellator is on tomorrow night? Dan Hornbuckle is in the main event.
[Reply]
Steelergar 08:24 PM 06-27-2010
Hey guys some russian guy got triangled and arm barred at the same time, anybody see it?
[Reply]
yachties23 09:36 PM 06-27-2010
Originally Posted by Steelergar:
Hey guys some russian guy got triangled and arm barred at the same time, anybody see it?

Looked like some rookie mistake to me, I think the guy has potential though.

Straight up was shocked, especially when it looked like he escaped the first time. Big hit to his mark of invincibility, I could only imagine what the look on Dana's face was.
[Reply]
goalie204 07:04 AM 06-28-2010
funny, the guy that couldn't make a deal with the ufc, and lost to arlovski and dos santos in the ufc just beat the so called "best fighter in the world"
[Reply]
Steelergar 08:20 AM 06-28-2010
Originally Posted by goalie204:
funny, the guy that couldn't make a deal with the ufc, and lost to arlovski and dos santos in the ufc just beat the so called "best fighter in the world"
Hey pal, anytime your got a BJJ blackbelt and a Abu Dahbi caliber grappler at that, they have the tools to beat anybody. Dos Santos is the next UFC heavyweight champ as soon as they give him the title shot.
[Reply]
goalie204 09:22 AM 06-28-2010
hey pal...ok?
[Reply]
ActionAndy 12:29 PM 06-28-2010
Originally Posted by Steelergar:
Hey pal, anytime your got a BJJ blackbelt and a Abu Dahbi caliber grappler at that, they have the tools to beat anybody. Dos Santos is the next UFC heavyweight champ as soon as they give him the title shot.
I'm glad I'm not alone on the Dos Santos train.

And goalie you can't refer to Fedor as the "so-called" best fighter in the world until you can name me another fighter with a thirty fight win streak.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 78
« First < 1757656667 686977 > Last »
Up