Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Road Trip!
skullnrose 09:59 PM 05-15-2009
Enjoy and have a safe trip.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 01:12 PM 05-17-2009
I made it to Bend, Oregon with a side trip to Crater Lake. Gong to smoke a Cohiba now.
I got new deep cycle batteries for my trailer in Medford at Interstate Batteries. Great prices and service there.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 10:32 PM 05-20-2009
When I got to Idaho City on Monday I Went out shooting with friends there and smoked the Cruzado, which was the perfect smoke. Then on Tue. I smoked the RP Edge Lite while BBQing tri-tip, mmmmmm:-)
Now on Wen. it took me 12 hrs to get to Cody (two stops). Tomorrow we go back to the Yellowstone. The Shoshone park to the east is super beautiful.
[Reply]
Fishbeadtwo 11:11 PM 05-20-2009
Sounds like a great trip so far! How about a few pics? :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:59 AM 05-21-2009
Thanks for checking in Lance!!!

Sounds like you are enjoying the trip and smoking some great cigars!!!
:-)
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 10:10 AM 05-21-2009
Pictures are in the camera. There are a lot of great people out around the country. I so want out of California. Even though CA is a great place, too. We're going to do a lot of driving in Yellowstone today but Cody is a good place to hang out. The rodeos don't start for another week yet, but then they go all summer. Lots of history here.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 09:31 PM 05-22-2009
You could take half a day just to look through the firearm part of the Buffalo Bill museum. Another day to go through the rest of it.
I smoked the RASS this evening while walking the dog around. A relaxing, easy smoke.
Time to hit the road again early tomorrow and drive all day for two more days.
[Reply]
groogs 10:46 PM 05-22-2009
Sounds like a great trip so far, just imagine what the rest of the trip will bring.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 11:15 AM 05-28-2009
Lazy days in Texas. Hot and humid. I smoked the Punch RS #12 a couple of days ago while BBQing and the Padron 80th last night while walking around my sister's ranch.
My truck is in the shop because the turbo got stuck and they had to take it apart and clean it. That is an easy job for them but I have an after market warranty and they took two days to approve it so now our stay in Utah will be a drive through Utah.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up