Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Litto Gomez Lustano
MajorCaptSilly 01:43 PM 05-05-2009
Not really a review but I had one of these courtesy of Silound this weekend, What a fantastic cigar! This is one of the few "Super Premiums" that i would consider purchasing by the box. Nice full body and a flavor I can only describe as dark chocolate.

MCS
[Reply]
tuxpuff 01:49 PM 05-05-2009
Great gift...glad you enjoyed it! I'll have to pick up a few of these.
[Reply]
neoflex 08:11 PM 05-05-2009
IMHO Litto does not make a single bad smoke. By far one of the most consistent brands out there.
[Reply]
rizzle 06:02 AM 05-06-2009
Never had any of his stuff. I'm gonna have to remedy that. Was actually looking at a his stuff yesterday too.
[Reply]
TripleF 06:34 AM 05-06-2009
Originally Posted by rizzle:
Never had any of his stuff. I'm gonna have to remedy that. Was actually looking at a his stuff yesterday too.

It's tasty and powerful. Don't think you'll be dissapointed. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 06:59 AM 05-06-2009
Originally Posted by rizzle:
Never had any of his stuff. I'm gonna have to remedy that.
:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 07:11 AM 05-06-2009
What online vendors carry Litto Gomez?
[Reply]
rrplasencia 07:48 AM 05-06-2009
was it one of the seasonal blend or the original LGD line? haven't had the new but went through a cab of lusitanos from the original blend. famous, holts, and jack schwartz carry them. i just finished smoking entire line for interview with hima dn i can honestly say the only one i didn't like was the cameroon cabinet. the double ligero maduro chisel was awesome.
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 08:20 AM 05-06-2009
Originally Posted by rrplasencia:
was it one of the seasonal blend or the original LGD line? haven't had the new but went through a cab of lusitanos from the original blend. famous, holts, and jack schwartz carry them. i just finished smoking entire line for interview with hima dn i can honestly say the only one i didn't like was the cameroon cabinet. the double ligero maduro chisel was awesome.
It was an original blend.

MCS
[Reply]
rizzle 08:23 AM 05-06-2009
Originally Posted by TripleF:
It's tasty and powerful. Don't think you'll be dissapointed. :-)
I'm a wimp. Now you got me skeered.
[Reply]
Starscream 10:45 AM 05-06-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
What online vendors carry Litto Gomez?
Don't see them for sale at CI, JR, Holts, or TNT.

B&M only? Must be good quality then:-)
[Reply]
rrplasencia 11:12 AM 05-06-2009
holts
LG Diez http://www.holts.com/category.html?i...66&trail=86665

they carry LG Diez and La Flor
[Reply]
troutbreath 05:19 AM 05-07-2009
Have a few of these that have been resting for a while. It is a great (and powerful, as noted above) smoke. Look great,too.

[Reply]
DougBushBC 06:26 AM 05-07-2009
Very Nice pix... love how Oily that wrapper is... LG's smokes are almost all good. A few of the lower-end LFDs are just ok, but pretty much everything else is a powerhouse of flavor and deliciousness.
[Reply]
neoflex 07:33 AM 05-07-2009
Originally Posted by rrplasencia:
i can honestly say the only one i didn't like was the cameroon cabinet.
These are very mild compared to most smokes in his lineup. If mild is not your thing than this stick will do nothing for you. They do have good flavor but zero power. Good morning smoke.
[Reply]
Silound 02:13 PM 05-10-2009
The Cameroon Cabinets are hit and miss. One box will be super sweet with a slight spicy twang, the next box might be as good or simply "meh."

I smoke, by far, more LG/LFD than anything else. The Small Batches are some of my all time favs, closely followed by a DL654 or Factory Press I.
[Reply]
wshan 10:43 PM 05-10-2009
cool I have one in my box ....I guess I should get around to smoking it
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 04:04 AM 05-11-2009
Very cool, I was able to snag a few from my local store before they sold out. Is lito gomez from the same line as la flors?
[Reply]
DougBushBC 08:41 AM 05-11-2009
I love his wrappers... on all his cigars.
[Reply]
Silound 10:54 AM 05-12-2009
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Very cool, I was able to snag a few from my local store before they sold out. Is lito gomez from the same line as la flors?
The LG line is a special line, named after the man in charge of LFD, Litto Gomez. It's a much fuller bodied blend, with select tobaccos that come straight from the LaFlor farm (which isn't very big I understand) rather than supplier farms.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up