Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Thanks @$$holes...my humi is filled up
billyrayvalentin 10:35 PM 05-21-2009
I feel you. I smoked a cigar here and there every now and then but not on a regular basis for a few years. I bought a humi just to keep a couple on hand. I think it was advertised as a 40 or 50 count but of course it didn't hold that many.

All of a sudden my affinity for cigars inclined and my hobby picked up to 1-3 cigars a week. I found places like this and started visiting c-bid and all of a sudden it was full. No biggie. I upgraded to a 100 count, held on to the old one for overflow until i loaned it to a friend, frequented CA more, frequented c-bid more, and now the new humi is full.

It's a slippery slope, but I haven't lost my footing. I will maintain my ground.
[Reply]
colimo 11:17 PM 05-21-2009
Originally Posted by billyrayvalentin:
I feel you. It's a slippery slope, but I haven't lost my footing. I will maintain my ground.
wanna bet?? i didnt:-)
[Reply]
RichardW 12:31 AM 05-22-2009
And you got a few more coming your way, podnuh :-)

Time to start a coolerdor :-)
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 01:03 AM 05-22-2009

It's a slippery slope, but I haven't lost my footing. I will maintain my ground.
Famous last words :-):-):-)
[Reply]
kaisersozei 07:43 AM 05-22-2009
Tons more room in there for some PCs, juniors & Short Stories!

Hmm, this gives me another idea. Again. :-)
[Reply]
Garbandz 08:05 AM 05-22-2009
The nice thing is that you will always have something to enjoy when you want a smoke.You have several brands and sizes,you can change up so it never gets boring,and you can try one of each brand as they mature,so you can learn about how cigars age.The best part of all of it is that you have lots of new friends who are glad you joined this site,and who you can chat with and enjoy for a long time.We are all very glad to have met you ,and we hope you have a great time with the experience.One day it might be you who is greeting a newbie,and the circle will be complete.......Garbandz
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 08:09 AM 05-22-2009
I feel you. I smoked a cigar here and there every now and then but not on a regular basis for a few years. I bought a humi just to keep a couple on hand. I think it was advertised as a 40 or 50 count but of course it didn't hold that many.

All of a sudden my affinity for cigars inclined and my hobby picked up to 1-3 cigars a week. I found places like this and started visiting c-bid and all of a sudden it was full. No biggie. I upgraded to a 100 count, held on to the old one for overflow until i loaned it to a friend, frequented CA more, frequented c-bid more, and now the new humi is full.

You are so screwed :-)
[Reply]
tobii3 08:23 AM 05-22-2009
I haven't lost my footing. I will maintain my ground.
You DO realize, here in the Nuthouse, that is the equivalent of yelling ""FIRE!!"" in a crowded movie theater???

You're ^%$#ed....:-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 08:39 AM 05-22-2009
I see a Cooler and/or VinoTemp in your near future!!!
[Reply]
big a 02:27 PM 05-22-2009
Congrats on getting her filled up, +1 on a vino its the best thing I have bought so far.

:-) Thats what I thought..... And then I went through 3 humidors in 3 months and finaly ended up with a vino.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up