Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Troops Room>Why they hate Americans in the mid-east (photos)
Gonesledn 01:13 PM 02-22-2009
Originally Posted by rocketmike13:
thanx-I needed a good laugh.
those were great

i agree!
[Reply]
G G 12:16 PM 02-23-2009
Great pics, and just wait till they get the "fairness doctrine" going, it'll be even worse.
[Reply]
Tikihut27 03:20 PM 02-25-2009
You may laugh, but we really do eat the children. He's me after the successful installation of cooking facilites in an orphanage near Kabul. We told them they were showers.

Better than an MRE! Yum!

[Reply]
Sailchaser 03:40 PM 02-25-2009
Thanks for sharing the pictures it shows the real truth behind the political BS
[Reply]
Tikihut27 11:45 PM 02-26-2009
We had new roofs put on the buildings in the orphanage, installed working toilets and showers for both the girls and the boys and tiolets for the teachers/staff (when we got there, the kids had no toilets- you didn't want to go behind the dorms....) and painted the boys and girls dorms.

Plus we built a school building in another area and started two more schools around Kabul.

What makes the news? Car bombings and Blackwater. Hmmph.
[Reply]
Diesel Kinevel 03:05 PM 03-13-2009
Originally Posted by Sailchaser:
Thanks for sharing the pictures it shows the real truth behind the political BS
Liberal controlled media reports what looks good for them and their agendas...:-)
[Reply]
ScottH 11:33 AM 04-13-2009
I always knew it was true!!!!
[Reply]
Don Fernando 01:55 PM 04-13-2009
There is no black & white in war. These are great pics and an example of the good work the troops are doing, but on the other side we all know the human pyramid photo's from Abu Graib prison too, although they got much more media attention than these great pictures.

Even though I oppose to the war (let it be clear, the war, not the troops, i support those), I do think that the US army should get the time to finish what they started and that, in the end, Iraq will be a better place for the common people who live there then before.
[Reply]
BamBam 04:37 PM 04-13-2009
I love those pics. :-)

THAT...is why our soldiers fight for freedom.
[Reply]
BamBam 04:38 PM 04-13-2009
Originally Posted by Tikihut27:
We had new roofs put on the buildings in the orphanage, installed working toilets and showers for both the girls and the boys and tiolets for the teachers/staff (when we got there, the kids had no toilets- you didn't want to go behind the dorms....) and painted the boys and girls dorms.

Plus we built a school building in another area and started two more schools around Kabul.

What makes the news? Car bombings and Blackwater. Hmmph.
God bless you guys. Keep up the good fight.
[Reply]
JohnRogers 02:35 PM 07-25-2009
The photos the ACLU has been screaming about to get released? :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up