Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
General Discussion>Anyone else miss the days of pulling an all nighter studying?
Mugen910 08:33 PM 10-13-2010
I don't miss the studying but rather the study sessions with other classmates.
[Reply]
Apoco 09:49 PM 10-13-2010
Jeez, everyone posting that they had such happy memories from college makes me think I missed the boat.

I graduated in May and couldn't be happier to be out of there. I made some friends, but very few that I actually keep up with. Although I'm still studying -need to get my CPA before I take a break from learning.
[Reply]
mash 10:04 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
To answer the thread topic.. "I do Not!"

No joke, I still wakeup in the middle of the night from bad dreams of thinking i overslept for tests, failed classes, didn't graduate, and such. I am so glad that college (classes, coursework, studying) are behind me. Though, the memories of meeting great people and having great times are always a joy to revisit.

Truth be told. From where I am now in life I wish i would have done a couple things diffferent in terms of where i went to school. Might have studied similar courses... but deff. would have picked a private school.

I know so many people, me included, who have these dreams. Mine are usually that I have exams coming up in a few days, and I'm not prepared. I'm usually in my last year of school, and think I won't get through.
I completed university 22 years ago.
Any analysts in the group?
[Reply]
hammer26a 10:06 PM 10-13-2010
definitely don't miss those days.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:32 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by forgop:
Probably would have been better had you not studied alone. :-)
Beats studying with an elephant. :-)
[Reply]
T.G 11:30 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by Apoco:
Jeez, everyone posting that they had such happy memories from college makes me think I missed the boat.
Nah. Kind of funny thing starts to occur about 10 or so years after you graduate, and that's all the bad times slowly fade away and all that you're left with is the good memories.

I didn't believe it myself either until I got to about the 12 year mark. Now, a few years from 20 out, I'm convinced that the instructor/alumnus who told me that was right...
[Reply]
mariogolbee 11:56 PM 10-13-2010
I did a full year of Anatomy and Physiology. I would say that I don't envy you but now that I'm doing my upper vision work I have Psychobiology so I get to revisit the CNS and ANS in exquisite detail. My instructor is a Neuroscientist so we're getting pretty deep into it.

I thought Stats was over but I just went through a grueling 3 chapters of stats on an exam for my Psychological Tests and Measures class tonight. The all nighters are far from over.

Good luck on the test!
[Reply]
Bill86 02:21 AM 10-14-2010
None of the energy drinks work I've had 30+ different ones. No I don't miss them...but then and again I drank myself out of community college.....what can I say I'm a real winner. That and ...teachers don't like me, neither do policemen.
[Reply]
rizzle 08:03 AM 10-14-2010
Not just no, but hell no.
:-)
[Reply]
forgop 05:00 PM 10-14-2010
I've concluded that cigars while studying are conducive to learning as I got an 86. :-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 05:04 PM 10-14-2010
Originally Posted by forgop:
I've concluded that cigars while studying are conducive to learning as I got an 86. :-)
Congrats! I love smoking a cigar while studying. It makes some of the less savory subjects more interesting.
[Reply]
Gargoyle 09:03 PM 10-14-2010
I wish I was a cigar smoker during the all-nighters... I probably would have relaxed more instead of being strung out on coffee, jolt and overdosing on sugar. I'd have to sustain the caffeine & sugar rush into the next morning before the major crash after the exam. I somehow made it through, but do not miss it at all.

Hang in there!
[Reply]
Apoco 08:29 AM 10-15-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
Nah. Kind of funny thing starts to occur about 10 or so years after you graduate, and that's all the bad times slowly fade away and all that you're left with is the good memories.

I didn't believe it myself either until I got to about the 12 year mark. Now, a few years from 20 out, I'm convinced that the instructor/alumnus who told me that was right...
I'll believe it when it happens :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
JanetteeTurnerr 01:39 AM 09-03-2020
I am an idiot and my grammar sucks goodly. Please ignore my attempts to obtain your name and credit card info. I'm reformed now.
[Reply]
massphatness 06:49 AM 09-03-2020
You sound hot, Janette - hit me up
[Reply]
stearns 08:04 AM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by JanetteeTurnerr:
Sometimes it seems to me better to get some sleep, buy an essay from the Essay Store and not abuse such energy drinks. Take more care of your health and as a result your body will thank you in old age and not goodbye, i'm leaving, bury it.
Just to be clear, you're saying there's a direct correlation between buying your essays and living forever? Do you have a write up available with some more information? Money's no object!
[Reply]
Brian D. 08:26 AM 09-03-2020
So Janettee, have you ever written an essay in a Turkish prison?
[Reply]
Steve 09:18 AM 09-03-2020
10 years later... SMH!
[Reply]
CarolynKlos 01:37 AM 11-02-2020
Hey.
No, I absolutely do not miss the days when I night-putted. I didn't like the fact that I was killing my health, so I started buying hookers from the site https://nonightputting.com/research-paper/pay/, which students pay for hookers because I no longer wanted to putt at night and ruin my health this way.
[Reply]
Steve 02:24 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by CarolynKlos:
Hey.
No, I absolutely do not miss the days when I night-putted. I didn't like the fact that I was killing my health, so I started buying hookers from the site https://nonightputting.com/research-paper/pay/, which students pay for hookers because I no longer wanted to putt at night and ruin my health this way.
:-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up