Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 17 of 86
« First < 7151617 18192767 > Last »
Good Eats>What did you have for dinner 2nite???
BengalMan 04:41 PM 08-06-2009
I just grilled some spicy thai chicken strips with mesquite chips in the smoke box. Turned out amazing. I used some Boveine rub that Smokin Gator sent me, then mixed some thai sauce with Blair's Ultra Death and basted the chicken right before pulling it off the grill.
[Reply]
Steve 04:51 PM 08-06-2009
Oven roasted Salmon.
[Reply]
bowhnter 04:54 PM 08-06-2009
That Bovine is perrty good.

Pork chops off the grill, mashed taters and green beans
[Reply]
ucla695 06:04 PM 08-06-2009
Originally Posted by fxpose:
I am making spaghetti and tomato sauce with hot Italian sausage for mi familia. Also having a cheap bottle of Trader Joe's sirah to go with that.

Tomorrow night, I'm making something better...
George, what's sirah? Only buy the red nectar that has Syrah on the label. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
cherrybomb 08:41 PM 08-06-2009
Chicken breast pounded thin and stuffed with fresh spinach, mozzorella and goat cheese marinated in basil olive oil on the grill along with local squash and garlic bread. lasst but not least a 00 hoyo depute and now I am trying to decide what I will have for desert
Maybe some homemade blackberry compote with local honeycomb and cayenne pepper ice cream over white chocolate bread pudding.
[Reply]
fxpose 08:24 AM 08-07-2009
Originally Posted by ucla695:
George, what's sirah? Only buy the red nectar that has Syrah on the label. :-):-):-)
I meant sriracha. :-)

Last night I made some orange marmalade sriracha chicken wings. We had that and some chili rellenos for dinner last night after doing the Sierra Club hike in Griffith Park. :-)
[Reply]
ucla695 09:22 AM 08-07-2009
We had some grilled Porterhouse steaks, rice and mixed veggies.

I meant sriracha. :-)

Last night I made some orange marmalade sriracha chicken wings. We had that and some chili rellenos for dinner last night after doing the Sierra Club hike in Griffith Park. :-)
Oooooh, Sriracha AND chicken wings.....what an incredible combination!! :-)
[Reply]
shilala 10:01 AM 08-07-2009
I had beef lo mein last nite and a couple almond joys.
The day before I had two grilled ham and longhorn cheese sammiches and a cucumber.
That's the extent of my diet for the last two days. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 10:53 AM 08-07-2009
Originally Posted by shilala:
I had beef lo mein last nite and a couple almond joys.
The day before I had two grilled ham and longhorn cheese sammiches and a cucumber.
That's the extent of my diet for the last two days. :-)
:-) Lo mein

Last night I had pesto chicken in marinara sauce over linguine.
[Reply]
fxpose 11:19 AM 08-07-2009
Originally Posted by ucla695:
We had some grilled Porterhouse steaks, rice and mixed veggies.

Oooooh, Sriracha AND chicken wings.....what an incredible combination!! :-)
Porterhouse.....we should do that sometimes soon. I'll buy the meat, you bring the good wine. :-)

I just snapped a pic of my lunch I brought to work from leftovers from last night. Hot wings, chili rellenos, and rice.

[Reply]
ucla695 03:13 PM 08-07-2009
Porterhouse.....we should do that sometimes soon. I'll buy the meat, you bring the good wine. :-)

I just snapped a pic of my lunch I brought to work from leftovers from last night. Hot wings, chili rellenos, and rice.

We should.

That looks delicious!! :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 03:29 PM 08-07-2009
Nothing Yet! I'm Starving!
[Reply]
csbrewfisher 03:56 PM 08-07-2009
We're making kabobs tonight...
[Reply]
shilala 04:03 PM 08-07-2009
I had a pretzel from the mall and cheese for dipping it in. I got two, only choked down one.
I guess I'll eat tomorrow at Kennywood. I sure hope they have barbeque.
As soon as my corn is ready out back, we're gonna have clams, delmonicos, corn on the cob, and linguine with shrimp alfredo and diced tomatoes.
Or skewered garlic shrimp.
The corn on the cob from the garden is the key. It's so good it'll make you give back stuff you didn't steal. :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 04:08 PM 08-07-2009
Originally Posted by shilala:
I had a pretzel from the mall and cheese for dipping it in. I got two, only choked down one.
I guess I'll eat tomorrow at Kennywood. I sure hope they have barbeque.
As soon as my corn is ready out back, we're gonna have clams, delmonicos, corn on the cob, and linguine with shrimp alfredo and diced tomatoes.
Or skewered garlic shrimp.
The corn on the cob from the garden is the key. It's so good it'll make you give back stuff you didn't steal. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Darrell 04:09 PM 08-07-2009
Salami, Cheese, Crackers, Grapes, and Wine tonight for us.
[Reply]
Skywalker 05:31 PM 08-07-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Salami, Cheese, Crackers, Grapes, and Wine tonight for us.
The kids must not be home!!!:-)
[Reply]
captain53 05:33 PM 08-07-2009
Fried Chicken!
[Reply]
Dead Eye 11:13 PM 08-07-2009
Salt and pepper Catfish fillet and baby shrimp .
[Reply]
elderboy02 12:07 AM 08-08-2009
Donato's Pepperoni Pizza :-)
[Reply]
Page 17 of 86
« First < 7151617 18192767 > Last »
Up