Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Vinotemp Stock
Zulu 04:14 PM 11-28-2009
I just got some ChasDen trays with glass tops, they are AWESOME! (I'll post picks soon)
I have a great deal of single sticks in 3 trays and also some full boxes on shelves...I also have 3 extra trays that I haven't used yet that are not in the vinotemp.
I have a question...Does it benifit me one way or another to unbox the full boxes and put them in the remaining trays or leave them in the boxes on the shelves.

Thanks
[Reply]
mariogolbee 04:16 PM 11-28-2009
Originally Posted by Zulu:
I just got some ChasDen trays with glass tops, they are AWESOME! (I'll post picks soon)
I have a great deal of single sticks in 3 trays and also some full boxes on shelves...I also have 3 extra trays that I haven't used yet that are not in the vinotemp.
I have a question...Does it benifit me one way or another to unbox the full boxes and put them in the remaining trays or leave them in the boxes on the shelves.

Thanks
Only thing I can think of is that you gain space that way. What I really wanted to say is that I'm happy you got your trays after all. Glad it worked out.:-)
[Reply]
Deputy 04:32 PM 11-28-2009
Awesome brother! I can't wait till mine come in.
[Reply]
Zulu 04:47 PM 11-28-2009
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
Only thing I can think of is that you gain space that way. What I really wanted to say is that I'm happy you got your trays after all. Glad it worked out.:-)
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction bro!:-)
[Reply]
CasaDooley 04:52 PM 11-28-2009
If the full boxes were going to be left alone and aged for years I'd say leave em in the box, but if yer gonna smoke em fairly soon toss em in the trays if ya feel like it Bro as it won't matter one way or da other Brother!
Others will chime in with recommendations I'm sure.:-)
[Reply]
CasaDooley 04:55 PM 11-28-2009

Thanks
p.s. Without pics we are a bunch of rabid squirrls, hint,hint...just sayin!:-)
[Reply]
SkinsFanLarry 04:58 PM 11-28-2009
Originally Posted by CasaDooley:
If the full boxes were going to be left alone and aged for years I'd say leave em in the box, but if yer gonna smoke em fairly soon toss em in the trays if ya feel like it Bro as it won't matter one way or da other Brother!
Others will chime in with recommendations I'm sure.:-)
Zulu, I gotta agree with Kevin on this one!

Please post some pic's and let us see your vinotemp!
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 05:02 PM 11-28-2009
If they are full boxes, I'd leave them in. If you've smoked a lot of them, or even around half of them, the empty space in the box is just taking up space.
[Reply]
bvilchez 05:46 PM 11-28-2009
:-)

If you can consolidate 2 boxes into one then it's just taking up space. I would put those in the drawers. If not then leave them in the box.

Remember to season the drawers first. Enjoy
[Reply]
mariogolbee 05:51 PM 11-28-2009
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction bro!:-)

Originally Posted by CasaDooley:
p.s. Without pics we are a bunch of rabid squirrls, hint,hint...just sayin!:-)

Let's see Zulu's Vino!!!!!!!:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 06:09 PM 11-28-2009
I keep my cigars in their boxes until there are only a couple left, Zulu...I like the look, but it is just asthetics, and I don't really have a space issue. As you can see, opinions will vary. :-)
[Reply]
bvilchez 06:31 PM 11-28-2009
I think he might be afraid to show an empty Vino and suffer the consequences of doing so. :-):-):-)

PM me for his addy to give him some hell!!!!!!!!!!!:-)
[Reply]
DMK 06:41 PM 11-28-2009
An empty Vino... Oh My !!:-)
[Reply]
Zulu 07:39 PM 11-28-2009
OK...I'd better get some pics up or get my ass kicked!
I have to start off by saying ChasDen (Chuck) is AWESOME!!!
Your vino is not complete until you get some of his trays and shelves....thanks for the help bvilchez!
I have 6 trays...3 doubles and 3 singles. One of the doubles is not being used yet.
I don't have shelves from Chas yet but they're coming.
Setup...
Total of 2 lbs of Heartfelt 65 beads...2 plates at bottom and 2 bags up top.
1 CPU fan top shelf.
Right now it's holding 64* and 66rh.
As you can see there are some boxes up top (gifts from family members) and my regular favs are in the trays.
Thanks to all the mates who gave me some tips!
ImageImage
ImageImage
[Reply]
Zulu 07:39 PM 11-28-2009
Last tray
[Reply]
Zanaspus 08:21 PM 11-28-2009
:-):-):-) That's one mighty fine collection of smokes.
[Reply]
Riff Raff 08:48 PM 11-28-2009
:-) DAMN! Very nice indeed!
[Reply]
Azpostal 08:48 PM 11-28-2009
Nice setup and great cigars!!!
[Reply]
bvilchez 09:13 PM 11-28-2009
Nice smokes....
[Reply]
eber 09:18 PM 11-28-2009
:-):-) very nice collection