Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
View Poll Results: Which would you choose?
Charter Member 50 33.56%
Sunset 32 21.48%
Both 56 37.58%
None 11 7.38%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>a couple idea for shirts
Scottw 03:57 PM 10-30-2008
I'd buy one of each. The sunset pic is awesome but the charter member looks pretty cool as well.
[Reply]
DBall 04:13 PM 10-30-2008
By what process would you print the sunset one? I used to own a skateboarding clothing company, currently design everything for my wife's company and have a good deal of experience in the design and printing on clothing.

Heat transfers would be about the only way replicate it exactly but they wear off or crack after a few washes... screen printing is the way to go, but getting that picture to come out (along with the drop-shadowing on the letters and things like that) would be fairly difficult and certainly expensive.

The Charter Member one would be very simple and straight forward... plus, white shirts are very inexpensive.
[Reply]
Opusfxd 05:25 PM 10-30-2008
Originally Posted by DBall:
By what process would you print the sunset one? I used to own a skateboarding clothing company, currently design everything for my wife's company and have a good deal of experience in the design and printing on clothing.

Heat transfers would be about the only way replicate it exactly but they wear off or crack after a few washes... screen printing is the way to go, but getting that picture to come out (along with the drop-shadowing on the letters and things like that) would be fairly difficult and certainly expensive.

The Charter Member one would be very simple and straight forward... plus, white shirts are very inexpensive.
What about a dye sublimation for the sunset? I've got a few of those that hold up incredibly well. Don't know if it can be done in any other color but white though.

BTW, I'm partial to the Asylum but would seriously consider the sunset as well.

Now that I look again, what about the Asylum logo on the front pocket area and the sunset full size on the back?
[Reply]
WyGuy 10:37 PM 10-30-2008
I would happily purchase either one...though I voted for the sunset one!
[Reply]
Old Sailor 11:17 PM 10-30-2008
Both!:-)
[Reply]
Vitis 11:48 PM 10-30-2008
:-) Either or Both for me.

~Vitis
[Reply]
shaggy 12:56 PM 10-31-2008
i cant see how the sunset one would work as a small deal on the chest of a shirt...it would be cool for the back or front of a t-shirt. the asylum one would work on a golf shirt or a guabera(sp) would is what i would be interested in
[Reply]
replicant_argent 01:45 PM 10-31-2008

Just playing around. It might be cool to transform it into a simple comic type image, and look very nice embroidered on a nice polo, (ash grey colored, of course... :-) )
[Reply]
TripleF 01:48 PM 10-31-2008
One on the right for a Tee.
One on the left for a polo!
[Reply]
replicant_argent 02:05 PM 10-31-2008
still screwing around....
[Reply]
drob 03:00 PM 10-31-2008
I would think the colored one would offer more choices in the color of the shirt you put it on. But, I like the charter member as white on black, on the back.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 04:30 PM 10-31-2008
I like them both! :-)
[Reply]
groogs 04:46 PM 10-31-2008
I voted for the Asylum shirt, but I would probably buy both if they were available.
[Reply]
Dgar 04:58 PM 10-31-2008
Originally Posted by DBall:

I agree ^^^^^, the sunset design would look great on a white tee, but it needs to be screenprinted in 4 color process, getting good seperations then finding a good printer... and your done. The good thing about a design like that is you keep the film or art, and if you need more later thats a big expense you'll avoid.

The first tee charter member tee would be cool, print a couple hundred, limited ed.s "sewn with pre-embargo Habano seed cotton :-) ... it works with the cigars, Keep it one or two colors screenprinted cheap and cool, print white on black, and black on white. one screen, easy.

I used to print a lot of tees.

my .02
[Reply]
replicant_argent 05:07 PM 10-31-2008
the first would also look great embroidered.
[Reply]
markem 06:04 PM 10-31-2008
I was wondering, I already have an appropriate garment, can I just put the logo on it?

Attachment 445

Well?
[Reply]
poker 06:05 PM 10-31-2008
Originally Posted by vstrommark:
I was wondering, I already have an appropriate garment, can I just put the logo on it?

Attachment 445

Well?
Sure!
[Reply]
Rockestone 06:49 PM 10-31-2008
One of each please. You could have the charter on the front breast pocket and the Club Asylum color design large and in charge on the back. Sweet.
[Reply]
rrplasencia 07:28 PM 10-31-2008
Originally Posted by Scottw:
I'd buy one of each. The sunset pic is awesome but the charter member looks pretty cool as well.
just trying to catch up on the shirt issue, are the two pics here the only two or has it been narrowed down to these two? anyone used the IP addy as the inmate number? :-)
[Reply]
poker 06:56 AM 11-01-2008
No, they are not the only 2. These are just a couple ideas we came up with.

BTW mmblz got the charter member one up on a white T.
http://www.printfection.com/cigarasy...irt/_p_3215676
Maybe polo golf shirts will be next :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
Up