Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 14
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Gin Thread!
Slow Triathlete 03:13 PM 10-27-2010
I second the Sir Robert Burnett's Gin. It is my everyday because its cheap but I also like the fact that it has more Juniper taste to it. I miss it when I drink the more expensive ones.

I do enjoy Hendricks and Sapphire every once in a while but if you get a chance to try Magellan then it is a great treat!!
[Reply]
Martel 04:33 AM 11-23-2010
My favorite right now is #209 gin, and that's what I mostly use for martinis. I really don't care for Hendrick's, actually. Regular Bombay for G&T's is fine for me.

Cheers,
G
[Reply]
357 02:19 PM 06-13-2011
Resurrection!!!

Loving some GnT's already this summer. Of course I drink them year round but, they do taste especially good in hot weather.
[Reply]
pnoon 02:30 PM 06-13-2011
Definitely a martini or two after work today.

Is it a full moon?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
GreekGodX 02:33 PM 06-13-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
Resurrection!!!

Loving some GnT's already this summer. Of course I drink them year round but, they do taste especially good in hot weather.
Nice :-)

Have you tried Gordon's yet? I'm pretty sure I have some at my house for the herf next week. Also you can try Haymanís Old Tom Gin, I think it's a pretty good gin.
[Reply]
qwerty1500 05:07 PM 06-13-2011
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Definitely a martini or two after work today.

Is it a full moon?
Posted via Mobile Device
Or two? For me, that would be followed by a nice little nap. I'm becoming such a wuss in my old age.
[Reply]
SDmate 05:13 PM 06-13-2011
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Definitely a martini or two after work today.

Is it a full moon?
Posted via Mobile Device
:-)







Still waiting for a text......
[Reply]
pnoon 09:38 PM 06-13-2011
Originally Posted by SDmate:
:-)







Still waiting for a text......
I drink with you all the time. Besides, I thought you'd be working. :-)
Originally Posted by qwerty1500:
Or two? For me, that would be followed by a nice little nap. I'm becoming such a wuss in my old age.
I sincerely hope that one day we can enjoy a martini and cigar together.
[Reply]
357 06:19 AM 06-14-2011
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
Nice :-)

Have you tried Gordon's yet? I'm pretty sure I have some at my house for the herf next week. Also you can try Haymanís Old Tom Gin, I think it's a pretty good gin.
I haven't had Gordon's yet. I would really like to try that on Monday. I am looking to pick up some Hendrick's, but I don't know where they sell it in Michigan.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 06:44 AM 06-14-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
I haven't had Gordon's yet. I would really like to try that on Monday. I am looking to pick up some Hendrick's, but I don't know where they sell it in Michigan.
Pretty sure Costco, Red Wagon, Zetouma liqour store (Rochester road just south of M59, Great Owner) and Meijer all have it.
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 09:11 AM 06-14-2011
I wasn't much a of gin drinker. I usually drink vodka but then I started drinking Bombay Sapphire and tonic. Hello friend that is all I have to say. Yes, I still do blue cheese stuffed olives with my Gin and Tonic.
[Reply]
Aero95 01:02 PM 06-16-2011
I just got a bottle of New Amsterdam since I ran out of Bombay Sapphire. Thanks Pnoon for the suggestion on this bottle and I will try it out on a few g&t this weekend :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 05:02 PM 09-26-2012
Reviving an old thread.
Especially since I've been on a small batch gin kick lately.
Here is what I have been enjoying lately.

St. George Dry Rye Gin
http://www.hitimewine.net/ST-GEORGE-...E-GIN-750.html
Image


St. George Terroir Gin
http://www.hitimewine.net/ST.-GEORGE...R-GIN-750.html
Image

Boudier Saffron Gin
http://www.hitimewine.net/BOUDIER-SAFFRON-GIN-750.html
Image

Dry Fly Gin
http://www.hitimewine.net/DRY-FLY-GI...NGTON-750.html
Image

Blade Gin
http://www.hitimewine.net/BLADE-GIN-750.html
Image
[Reply]
pnoon 05:03 PM 09-26-2012
continued....

Right Swedish Gin
http://www.hitimewine.net/RIGHT-SWEDISH-GIN-750.html
Image

Botanist Islay Gin
http://www.hitimewine.net/BOTANIST-I...Y-GIN-750.html
Image


Crater Lake Gin
http://www.hitimewine.net/CASCADE-MOUNTAIN-GIN-750.html
Image

Death’s Door Gin
http://www.hitimewine.net/DEATHS-DOOR-GIN-750.html
Image
[Reply]
Salvelinus 06:52 PM 09-26-2012
Image

This one is local to me and really good.
[Reply]
pnoon 07:10 PM 09-26-2012
Originally Posted by Salvelinus:
Image

This one is local to me and really good.
I will keep my eyes open for it here on the west coast.
[Reply]
BigAsh 09:43 AM 09-27-2012
Nice Peter!....Do tell about the Saffron Gin, the NON-CLEAR gin!!
[Reply]
pnoon 10:32 AM 09-27-2012
Originally Posted by BigAsh:
Nice Peter!....Do tell about the Saffron Gin, the NON-CLEAR gin!!
Very unique flavor profile. Not something you would drink a lot of but a nice change of pace. Martini worthy and to my surprise, tasty in a G&T with a squeeze of lime.
[Reply]
BigAsh 10:57 AM 09-27-2012
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Very unique flavor profile. Not something you would drink a lot of but a nice change of pace. Martini worthy and to my surprise, tasty in a G&T with a squeeze of lime.
meets my criteria!!
[Reply]
qwerty1500 05:35 AM 09-28-2012
Wow, Peter, I'm jealous. As I sit and sip my pedestrian Beefeater, I'll be wondering which one of those would make the best martini?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 14
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Up