Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Free wine cooler drawer/tray offer
GolfNut 07:35 PM 01-16-2011
Howdy folks. If one of you are going to be purchasing a Vinotemp or Edgestar machine and would be willing to drop ship it to me I will build you a custom set of cedar drawers for free.

I need one of these on hand to be able to tweak the sizes of drawers and trays, and nobody stocks them in my area so I figured I'd offer to help someone out if they're willing to help me out.

This offer goes to the first person (s) with either one of these units.

I've finally got my shop back up and running and am enjoying finally getting back to wood working. The drawers are fun projects.

Here's a few pics of some of my work:
Edgestar tray for Ninjavanish
Jewelry box for my Daughter
Misc pieces:
Maple built-in:
Tiger Maple box:

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:07 PM 01-16-2011
Nice work Forrest. :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 08:12 PM 01-16-2011
Awesome work brother. Cant wait to see more of your work.
[Reply]
Bill86 08:18 PM 01-16-2011
Looking damn good, nice work Forrest!
[Reply]
GolfNut 08:48 PM 01-16-2011
Thanks guys. :-)
This is a bigger project I did as well. I milled all the American elm cabinetry from rough wood. This was our kitchen before the fire. I really miss morning coffee at the island and the big Wolf cooktop. I installed hardwood floors as well, but can't find a pic of them on this machine.

I do a very wide variety of woodworking. :-)
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 09:18 PM 01-16-2011
Wow Forest....nice work man..
[Reply]
GolfNut 09:24 PM 01-16-2011
I was digging around in the shop yesterday and found some more of that American Elm that I believe needs to be made into a humidor! :-)
[Reply]
Chingas 10:17 AM 01-17-2011
Great work Forrest. Had I known when I got my Vinos I would have sent them your way. Hope someone jumps on this before I got to go ahead and buy another.
[Reply]
76GTFan 10:45 AM 01-17-2011
I will be ur lab rat. LOL

U will send a Pm shortly.
[Reply]
GolfNut 12:07 PM 01-17-2011
Originally Posted by 76GTFan:
I will be ur lab rat. LOL

U will send a Pm shortly.
OK, we have the Vinotemp handled! (Duane, we're still on too!) Anyone with an Edgestar or other brand want to step up too?
[Reply]
Goose7232 01:57 PM 01-17-2011
Pm sent
[Reply]
GolfNut 02:28 PM 01-17-2011
I think we've got both types handled now folks. If there's anyone else, PM me in case one of these falls through for some reason.

Thanks. :-)
[Reply]
forgop 04:17 PM 01-17-2011
I just saw this before I sent the last couple of PM's...if you wanna use one shipping to you as the lab rat, just give me some pricing.

You really didn't think you were gonna get by making a drawer and shipping it for free, did you? :-):-):-)
[Reply]
GolfNut 05:16 PM 01-17-2011
Originally Posted by forgop:
I just saw this before I sent the last couple of PM's...if you wanna use one shipping to you as the lab rat, just give me some pricing.

You really didn't think you were gonna get by making a drawer and shipping it for free, did you? :-):-):-)
Too late Duane! You've given me enough info to make you a drawer that will fit already and I'm going to do it!

Now, if you'd like it to fit really really nice, you'll continue to play along with me and get me the info I need. LOL
[Reply]
GolfNut 05:17 PM 01-17-2011
Looks like I'm still open for a 28 bottle Vinotemp as the one above is a 12 bottle unit. Going to do that one too! :-) :-)
[Reply]
76GTFan 05:53 PM 01-17-2011
Originally Posted by GolfNut:
Looks like I'm still open for a 28 bottle Vinotemp as the one above is a 12 bottle unit. Going to do that one too! :-) :-)
Thanks alot man!! I will try and get it out tomorrow.
[Reply]
forgop 08:11 PM 01-17-2011
Originally Posted by GolfNut:
Too late Duane! You've given me enough info to make you a drawer that will fit already and I'm going to do it!

Now, if you'd like it to fit really really nice, you'll continue to play along with me and get me the info I need. LOL
Alrighty...PM coming here in a few minutes...
[Reply]
Nuckz23 10:15 PM 01-17-2011
Nice work. Do you have the specs on an Emerson?
[Reply]
GolfNut 10:51 AM 01-18-2011
Originally Posted by Nuckz23:
Nice work. Do you have the specs on an Emerson?
Let me know which model you have. I believe my Home Depot has them in stock and I can get measurements there. :-)
[Reply]
Up