Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>2nd cigar smoked
BTcigars 01:43 PM 08-22-2010
Originally Posted by lovenhim:
I am in Virginia Beach, VA. I found out that there are two on Va Beach Blvd, which is great but unless someone comes and picks me up it is hard to get there. This visual impairment thing makes driving a no can do idea. :-) It is sad to say but just like the song....I smoke alone.....sad I know.
Brother, dont worry about smoking along. I do the very same thing. I usually wait till the evening, go outside, light up a cigar, and just enjoy the the quiet night sky. Albeit I do keep my cell phone around in case I want to play Super Yum Yum 2 :-)

BTW, the cigar you had sounds like it was either dried out or was rolled too tonight. Remember, you cant learn what you like unless you have something to compare it against. Its all about the learning experience.
[Reply]
Chingas 03:52 PM 08-22-2010
Originally Posted by BTcigars:
Brother, dont worry about smoking along. I do the very same thing. I usually wait till the evening, go outside, light up a cigar, and just enjoy the the quiet night sky. Albeit I do keep my cell phone around in case I want to play Super Yum Yum 2 :-)

BTW, the cigar you had sounds like it was either dried out or was rolled too tonight. Remember, you cant learn what you like unless you have something to compare it against. Its all about the learning experience.
And that my Brother is Half The Fun!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up