Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>smoking inside?
cigarmonkel 04:29 PM 08-19-2010
Sooooo my roommate has left me with the town house to myself for 5 days... bad move on her part! :-):-)

I haven't been able to smoke a cigar inside since.. well.. NEVER! so now's my chance i'm just wondering if i smoke only one or two cigars (pft as if i have that much power of this habbit! :-)) tonight.. will the smell be gone by 2am tues night technically wed morning?
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 04:30 PM 08-19-2010
It can be done, but is often not worth the hassle.
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 04:43 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
by hassle you mean the fury of my roommate when she comes home to a house smelling of delicious cigars? I would probably just pop open the sliding glass door keep the screen closed and smoke on the couch next to it. Let it air out the rest of the night.
[Reply]
Ratters 04:49 PM 08-19-2010
Do you have a good draft going through the place? If so it can be done. I smoked in my last house when I was married and the wife was on a trip. Smell was gone in three days. I smoked by a window though. At my bachelor party we weren't smoking in the house but all the smoke came in through the garage into tha house as if there were five people smoking in the house. It cleared out pretty quickly, four or five days.

Just do it, she'll deal. :-) Just make sure to close her bedroom door.
[Reply]
Chingas 04:49 PM 08-19-2010
Invite the boys...You're hosting a HERF!
[Reply]
dwoodward 04:49 PM 08-19-2010
Cigar smoke can be very distinct, and just a couple could taint a rooms smell for quite awhile.

There are air purifiers that are called Ozone Generators that are said to purify cigar and cigarette smoke environments, but I have not seen or heard if they actually work. (They also are pretty expensive)
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 04:50 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
Invite the boys...You're hosting a HERF!
:-):-) i don't have the food or drink required for that!
[Reply]
Chingas 04:51 PM 08-19-2010
That's what were bringing! You provide the place!
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 04:51 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by Ratters:
Do you have a good draft going through the place? If so it can be done. I smoked in my last house when I was married and the wife was on a trip. Smell was gone in three days. I smoked by a window though. At my bachelor party we weren't smoking in the house but all the smoke came in through the garage into tha house as if there were five people smoking in the house. It cleared out pretty quickly, four or five days.

Just do it, she'll deal. :-) Just make sure to close her bedroom door.
i could get a nice little cross draft going. The sliding door faces right into the kitchen sink and above the sink we have a window. Think im doing it... i better make good use of whats between my legs encase this doesn't work out!
[Reply]
JDTexan 05:08 PM 08-19-2010
I smoke in my office all of the time when the weather is nice. I open up my doors, one on each side of the room, and let the draft carry the smell. Office is still odor free.
[Reply]
Mugen910 05:11 PM 08-19-2010
:-)

It is a shared living quarter.

I would just go outside, enjoy the air, and save the trouble of pissing off the roommate who helps pays the rent.
[Reply]
T.G 05:37 PM 08-19-2010
Yeah, hire a few strippers instead. The smell of over applied cheap perfume fades much faster than cigars.
[Reply]
Darrell 05:39 PM 08-19-2010
I would not do that. :-)

Don't betray your room mates trust or wishes. It's not really worth it for a few cigars.
[Reply]
dwoodward 05:39 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by Mugen910:

It is a shared living quarter.

I would just go outside, enjoy the air, and save the trouble of pissing off the roommate who helps pays the rent.

[Reply]
Smokin Gator 05:47 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:
I would not do that. :-)

Don't betray your room mates trust or wishes. It's not really worth it for a few cigars.
Mean D goes soft... I am so disappointed!!!!:-)
[Reply]
Darrell 05:51 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
Mean D goes soft... I am so disappointed!!!!:-)
Yeah good point.

**** that *****. Go fire up a cigar in her bed and eat crackers in it too. When you're done, rub the cigar out on her pillow and then rub one out in her covers while you're at it. Show her not to leave for a few days when a ****ing BOSS is home alone!

Does that meet your expectations, Brent? :-)
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 05:53 PM 08-19-2010
Yeah good point.

**** that *****. Go fire up a cigar in her bed and eat crackers in it too. When you're done, rub the cigar out on her pillow and then rub one out in her covers while you're at it. Show her not to leave for a few days when a ****ing BOSS is home alone!

:-):-)

we are in agreement that if its raining out we can smoke cigs in the house. So smoking does take place in the house... i've just never asked about cigars.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 05:57 PM 08-19-2010
Yeah good point.

Much better brother:-) I am ROFL!!!

BTW... my wife is going out of town this weekend... I will make sure the dishes are all done, the laundry is done and folded, and the bed is neatly made when she gets home!!!:-)
[Reply]
dwoodward 05:57 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by cigarmonkel:

we are in agreement that if its raining out we can smoke cigs in the house. So smoking does take place in the house... i've just never asked about cigars.
Well, where is the controversy then? If she asks, it rained every single day... :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 05:57 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by cigarmonkel:

Ahhh...........in that case, better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.:-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up