Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>I pushed my wife....
bigdix 04:38 AM 08-19-2010
RIGHT DOWN THE SLOPE!! She's been tasting my cigars for quite some time with the caveat that "she loves the taste but couldn't do a whole one". Her first box of some smaller LFD's is on the way!! I'm home free, brothers. Home free!! :-):-)
[Reply]
longknocker 04:57 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by bigdix:
RIGHT DOWN THE SLOPE!! She's been tasting my cigars for quite some time with the caveat that "she loves the taste but couldn't do a whole one". Her first box of some smaller LFD's is on the way!! I'm home free, brothers. Home free!! :-):-)
:-) Can't Say The Same For My Wife!:-)
[Reply]
bigliver 04:59 AM 08-19-2010
Lucky bastage.
[Reply]
lovenhim 05:00 AM 08-19-2010
I have a very supportive wife when it comes to this. She supports my hobby and that is very cool.
[Reply]
bigdix 05:19 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by bigliver:
Lucky bastage.
You ain't just whistlin' dixie, brother! :-)
[Reply]
Eleven 06:13 AM 08-19-2010
I purposely choose 'hobbies' that I know my wife will never partake in for a reason. Well, 2 reasons actually.

Golf and Cigars would cost twice as much if she participated, and I really *really* enjoy "me" time.

:-)
[Reply]
ucla695 06:38 AM 08-19-2010
She'll understand the need to age stock. :-)

Originally Posted by Eleven:
I purposely choose 'hobbies' that I know my wife will never partake in for a reason. Well, 2 reasons actually.

Golf and Cigars would cost twice as much if she participated, and I really *really* enjoy "me" time.

[Reply]
neoflex 06:42 AM 08-19-2010
You think it's a good thing now until she starts getting more seasoned and starts hitting your stash especially the HTFs that you have been saving for a special occasion. :-) I can hear it now, Honey have you seen the (insert name here)?
[Reply]
ucla695 06:43 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
You think it's a good thing now until she starts getting more seasoned and starts hitting your stash especially the HTFs that you have been saving for a special occasion. :-) I can hear it now, Honey have you seen the (insert name here)?
:-) :-)

I hope your humi has a lock. :-)
[Reply]
bigliver 07:18 AM 08-19-2010
Hmmmmm. Maybe you're not so lucky after all.:-)
[Reply]
tsolomon 07:28 AM 08-19-2010
This will happen. When I was out of town the wife went digging in the coolerdor and ended up smoking one of my CoRo's that I'm saving for special occasions. She is now known as Cohiba *itch and her favorite smokes are Sig I's. :-)

Pluses: good company and new cigars are greeted with a smile.
Minuses: She has developed a taste for the good stuff.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 07:43 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Can't Say The Same For My Wife!:-)
:-)...there's just a mutual agreement that she doesn't criticize my cigar purchases, and I don't criticize her room full of clothes and shoes. :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 07:46 AM 08-19-2010
I am also in the same boat. But, I have it even better. My girl doesnt smoke maddies (good for me). Her preference is the RyJs. I dont have to worry about her hitting my stash. She even points out B&Ms while we are out on the road wanting to know if I want to stop. :-):-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 08:02 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
:-)...there's just a mutual agreement that she doesn't criticize my cigar purchases, and I don't criticize her room full of clothes and shoes. :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 08:25 AM 08-19-2010
In my case, her hair, nails, clothes, shoes, and on and on.
[Reply]
AUguy 08:26 AM 08-19-2010
Your lucky. My wife hates my cigars with a passion.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Darrell 08:28 AM 08-19-2010
Nice review. :-) :-)
[Reply]
bsmokin 08:29 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by AUguy:
Posted via Mobile Device
:-) Gives me a hard time almost daily... :-)
[Reply]
DropTheE 08:32 AM 08-19-2010
Yup!! My wife actually doesn't care what I buy, she says it's my money. We make sure that all of the bills are paid, a little money saved, and what is left gets to go to our own things that we are into. She is funny, some she will really like and take a little puff and make this cute little wrinkle face and others she says are just too strong and stinky. :-)
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 08:34 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
In my case, her hair, nails, clothes, shoes, and on and on.
Yeah...forgot about those to. Well...I do buy a lot of cigars. :-)

Originally Posted by AUguy:
Posted via Mobile Device
Originally Posted by bsmokin:
:-) Gives me a hard time almost daily... :-)
Really??? I have to admit that she never bugs me about it...she's usually out with all of us when we're smoking on the deck.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up