Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>My first cigars are in
maninblack 03:27 PM 08-18-2010
Damn fine hit!! Great job brother! Now as they said above, get to smoking those bastards.
[Reply]
lovenhim 03:59 PM 08-18-2010
The humidor came with a blue gel pack inside of it which was sitting inside of an open small plastic baggy. I figure this to be those humiditier gel packs I read about, so should i lay it in the humidor away from the ciagrs or leave it inside that open plastic baggy? How often do I replace the gel pack?
[Reply]
ujponds 04:14 PM 08-18-2010
Very nice! Now thats how you get started! Good hit!
[Reply]
longknocker 04:27 PM 08-18-2010
Originally Posted by lovenhim:
The humidor came with a blue gel pack inside of it which was sitting inside of an open small plastic baggy. I figure this to be those humiditier gel packs I read about, so should i lay it in the humidor away from the ciagrs or leave it inside that open plastic baggy? How often do I replace the gel pack?
"IF" You Use It, Don't Let It Touch The Cigars. I Would Toss It & Use Boveda Packs Or Beads.
[Reply]
bigdix 04:32 PM 08-18-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
"IF" You Use It, Don't Let It Touch The Cigars. I Would Toss It & Use Boveda Packs Or Beads.
:-) Congrats on your first smokes! Good luck!! :-)
[Reply]
dwoodward 05:17 PM 08-18-2010
Wow... I wish I had gotten a welcome package like that when I joined the boards...
[Reply]
itzfrank 05:27 PM 08-18-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Yes, I say get some beads. Very inexpensive and they work very well. I purchased mine here from CigarNut. Great guy and quick shipping. You wouldn't need much for what you're doing. :-)
[Reply]
bsmokin 05:56 PM 08-18-2010
You got hooked up bro. Nice bomb! Enjoy!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
lovenhim 06:18 PM 08-18-2010
Now I understand what a cigar bomb is, this was a very nice gift and I am grateful. Now the question is which one to try first. I think i will just reach in and grab one. :-)
[Reply]
JaKaacH 11:08 AM 08-22-2010
Originally Posted by lovenhim:
That is a Water Pillow. It is in a plastic bag to protect it from touching the cigars, it has some holes in it to let the humidity out. When it dries out( don't let it completly dry out) just recharge with distilled water. They work great.

I'm glad everything made it to you OK.:-) I was afraid the ash tray would get broke.
[Reply]
lovenhim 06:38 PM 08-22-2010
This is exciting. Thank you for the great gift. :-)
[Reply]
lighthousebill1 07:03 PM 08-22-2010
Very nice , pretty,pretty, pretty good
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up