Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>Someone take away my cbid password - please!!!
druturn 11:55 PM 08-18-2010
Alright, I am OFFICIALLY addicted to cbid as well. I just pulled a quick buy on some perdomo fresh rolled toros and figured I might as well bid on a graycliff 1666 and DPG Blue sampler and a 5'er of Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet since I could get each shipped for an extra .50. I thought I had just blown my semester's cigar fund, but I guess I could scrounge up another $40. . .right? :-)
[Reply]
rizzle 01:04 PM 08-19-2010
Hadn't been on in a while and took a quick look a couple days ago. Put a bid on 2 boxes and shut her down. Lost one of them, but then last night scored a box of Don Carlos #4's for a freaking song. Got my happy face on this morning when I saw the e-mail.
[Reply]
timj219 02:15 PM 08-20-2010
Just got my first weekly cbid delivery today. And to think I was worried about the addictive nature of nicotine! I was cruising the famous auction page before the last of my cbid auctions even closed. The addictive power of cigar auctions makes nicotine seem like child's play.
[Reply]
Chemyst 09:38 AM 08-21-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
Brother. Where were you when I was looking for fellow Jersians?

Nicely done on the will power!
There are a bunch of us that meet in the Cherry Hill/Voorhees area.
With football season starting up, Sunday games, for sure. We're
doing pre-season games on Fri. night now.

We post on the cbid forums for this. dpnewell usually hosts.

If you need more info, LMK.

Chemyst :-)
[Reply]
Superbad 10:48 AM 08-21-2010
I used to have boxes rolling in from the devil site all the time. Fortunately my favorite cigars are not available there.
[Reply]
sevans105 11:33 PM 08-21-2010
:-)OHHHHH ouch....just got the email with the invoice for my latest CBID extravaganza. This one HURT the wallet. 20 bucks here, 40 bucks there, it all seems so innocent...till it all adds up to PAIN. :-)OHHHHH
[Reply]
bsmokin 07:02 AM 08-22-2010
Yea, you told me about that a while back but haven't been out to meet you guys. I will try and make it happen this year.

Originally Posted by Chemyst:
There are a bunch of us that meet in the Cherry Hill/Voorhees area.
With football season starting up, Sunday games, for sure. We're
doing pre-season games on Fri. night now.

We post on the cbid forums for this. dpnewell usually hosts.

If you need more info, LMK.

Chemyst :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up