Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>To the 11 with thanks
Darrell 08:57 AM 08-18-2010
Originally Posted by massphatness:
I also miss the OP.
:-)

I miss Shawn quite a bit. :-)

Thanks to the TOE for this great place and thanks for putting up with me for all these years. :-)
[Reply]
HK3- 09:30 AM 08-18-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:

I miss Shawn quite a bit. :-)

Thanks to the TOE for this great place and thanks for putting up with me for all these years. :-)
Yeah, where the heck did fox disappear to?
[Reply]
pnoon 09:36 AM 08-18-2010
Thanks for all the kudos, folks. But as we have said in the past, this site is nothing without the members that define the community. The TOE is thankful for everyone here.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Chingas 12:51 PM 08-18-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Thanks for all the kudos, folks. But as we have said in the past, this site is nothing without the members that define the community. The TOE is thankful for everyone here.
Posted via Mobile Device
We'll never break Peters or any of the Other 10's Humbleness and Modesty!
[Reply]
bsmokin 01:04 PM 08-18-2010
While I also am still quite new around here, I feel I've found a special place on the interwebs and thank the ToE much for their continued time and energy poured into keeping this place ticking.

THANKS! :-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 01:54 PM 08-18-2010
This thread brings me darned close to tears. Thank you TOE! Thank you Inmates! Thank you Cigar Asylum! This is my home away from home and most of the time my home while at home!

Where's Shawn? Last thing I remember he was going to do a triathlon or something and losing weight. Is he okay?
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 02:33 PM 08-18-2010
Originally Posted by massphatness:
I love this place.

And without meaning to take this off on a tangent, I also miss the OP.
:-) Agreed, my friend.
[Reply]
maninblack 03:31 PM 08-18-2010
This place is more addictive than any vice I've ever had. I love this place and the brotherhood and sisterhood it embraces!
[Reply]
timo 03:34 PM 08-18-2010
I got all excited when I saw who the thread was started by and thought he was back. Wishful thinking I guess
[Reply]
Starscream 03:39 PM 08-18-2010
I miss Shawn as well. I hope he's still being successful at becoming a healthier person (probably in peak shape by now).

Shawn, if you're ever lurking and see this thread, let it be notice that many here wish you were back at CA again!
[Reply]
Chingas 03:40 PM 08-18-2010
Originally Posted by Spitnchew:
I got all excited when I saw who the thread was started by and thought he was back. Wishful thinking I guess
Sorry Brothers. I could have started my own thread but I didn't think that was the right thing to do. Sorry for the false hope. Not intended.
[Reply]
longknocker 03:44 PM 08-18-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
I miss Shawn as well. I hope he's still being successful at becoming a healthier person (probably in peak shape by now).

Shawn, if you're ever lurking and see this thread, let it be notice that many here wish you were back at CA again!
[Reply]
longknocker 03:45 PM 08-18-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
Sorry Brothers. I could have started my own thread but I didn't think that was the right thing to do. Sorry for the false hope. Not intended.
I'm Glad It Was "Resurrected", Brother!:-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 04:28 PM 08-18-2010

Originally Posted by longknocker:
I'm Glad It Was "Resurrected", Brother!:-)
[Reply]
CigarDisciple 12:48 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
Absolutely!

We are fortunate indeed to have so many selfless and talented leaders. You should be proud of what you have crafted here in such a short time. :-)
Especially the one who quoted the above.:-)
[Reply]
Ahbroody 09:57 AM 08-23-2010

Miss u Shawn even if u are a Flames Fan.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up