Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>smoking inside?
cigarmonkel 06:13 PM 08-19-2010
Not gonna lie.. i smoked half of it inside then my conscience got the best of me and i took it outside. That seems fair right? I pay half the rent so i smoked half of it inside!.... ? :-).

Recliner
Whiskey
Laptop
Hangover
Tat red tubo

could this situation have been any more perfect?
[Reply]
Chingas 06:26 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Yeah good point.

**** that *****. Go fire up a cigar in her bed and eat crackers in it too. When you're done, rub the cigar out on her pillow and then rub one out in her covers while you're at it. Show her not to leave for a few days when a ****ing BOSS is home alone!

Does that meet your expectations, Brent? :-)
+1

Well said!:-)
[Reply]
Chingas 06:27 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by cigarmonkel:
Not gonna lie.. i smoked half of it inside then my conscience got the best of me and i took it outside. That seems fair right? I pay half the rent so i smoked half of it inside!.... ? :-).

Recliner
Whiskey
Laptop
Hangover
Tat red tubo

could this situation have been any more perfect?
Fairs fair Brother. Well Played!
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 07:15 PM 08-19-2010
Get a window fan and do it. You only have to deal with it if you are caught. The smoke won't be that bad. Say you walked in from outside with a cigar real quick or something. Admit you had a cigar inside, but to what extent.
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 07:16 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by cigarmonkel:
Sooooo my roommate has left me with the town house to myself for 5 days... bad move on her part! :-):-)

I haven't been able to smoke a cigar inside since.. well.. NEVER! so now's my chance i'm just wondering if i smoke only one or two cigars (pft as if i have that much power of this habbit! :-)) tonight.. will the smell be gone by 2am tues night technically wed morning?
isn't it nice outside?!
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 07:18 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Get a window fan and do it. You only have to deal with it if you are caught. The smoke won't be that bad. Say you walked in from outside with a cigar real quick or something. Admit you had a cigar inside, but to what extent.
Originally Posted by thebiglebowski:
isn't it nice outside?!
It is nice outside but the recliner was calling my name! And i don't roll like that.. if im gonna tell the truth it'll be the whole thing... unless its my boss :-)
[Reply]
darkleeroy 07:47 PM 08-19-2010
Just remember, she has access to your toothbrush. So don't make her that angry.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up