Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>I pushed my wife....
darkleeroy 08:39 AM 08-19-2010
My wife likes the smell on me but has no interest past that.
[Reply]
itzfrank 08:39 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by Ogre3239:
I am also in the same boat. But, I have it even better. My girl doesnt smoke maddies (good for me). Her preference is the RyJs. I dont have to worry about her hitting my stash. She even points out B&Ms while we are out on the road wanting to know if I want to stop. :-):-)
My girl points out B&Ms while we're driving and she DOESN'T smoke :-)
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 08:45 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by bigdix:
RIGHT DOWN THE SLOPE!! She's been tasting my cigars for quite some time with the caveat that "she loves the taste but couldn't do a whole one". Her first box of some smaller LFD's is on the way!! I'm home free, brothers. Home free!! :-):-)
If i can only be so lucky when i get married... thankfully i'm not yet and still have the option to boot any of the ladies that don't think highly of my hobby!
[Reply]
ashtonlady 08:48 AM 08-19-2010
Ryan we can be changed. I did.
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 08:49 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by ashtonlady:
yea but with my history of girls i seem to always end up with the stubborn ones :-)
[Reply]
Gophernut 09:23 AM 08-19-2010
My wife will smoke a cigar with me every now and then. The other day we were out doing a little happy hour, and she suggested we go to the B&M across the street and have a quick smoke!:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 10:24 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by ashtonlady:
You Haven't Met My Wife, Laura!:-)
[Reply]
STEVE S 10:35 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by gophernut:
my wife will smoke a cigar with me every now and then. The other day we were out doing a little happy hour, and she suggested we go to the b&m across the street and have a quick smoke!:-)
your very lucky, my wife doesn't drink or smoke, she can't even
enjoy the smell of a good cigar!!
[Reply]
CigarDisciple 12:40 PM 08-19-2010
My wife doesn't smoke but doesn't mind me smoking, right now I have a cigar embargo imposed on me and I cannot buy any for a while. Having your wife as a smoking partner could turn out to be a very good thing especially at Christmas time. :-)
[Reply]
bigdix 02:45 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by Ogre3239:
I am also in the same boat. But, I have it even better. My girl doesnt smoke maddies (good for me). Her preference is the RyJs. I dont have to worry about her hitting my stash. She even points out B&Ms while we are out on the road wanting to know if I want to stop. :-):-)
I'm hoping for something similar :-)
[Reply]
marge796 03:00 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by bigliver:
Lucky bastage.
:-)

:-)
[Reply]
AUguy 03:02 PM 08-19-2010
My wife was with me at a cigar store a couple weeks back. After 20 minutes of me looking around she said, "You know how you feel when you are in a clothing store with me? That is how I feel right now."
[Reply]
dwoodward 03:05 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by AUguy:
My wife was with me at a cigar store a couple weeks back. After 20 minutes of me looking around she said, "You know how you feel when you are in a clothing store with me? That is how I feel right now."
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Commander Quan 03:08 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by AUguy:
Was she holding your purse?
[Reply]
AUguy 04:14 PM 08-19-2010
Its a carry all
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Chingas 05:13 PM 08-19-2010
Well done Brother. Hoping for the best with her slope action. Don't let her fall too fast!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up