Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Grateful
bruceolee 11:10 AM 02-02-2022
So it's a beautiful day in south Florida and I'm sitting here with the windows open and smoking cigars. I'm just happy and grateful to be alive and so blessed. My humidors are full and yes it hurts that i'm disabled and can't work anymore but i could have it so much worse. Not being alive today being one of the things. Do you ever feel like God has given you a second chance? Last year i went through the reapplication for social security benefits and even for someone like me it's never a gimme that you'll get approved but i got my benefits renewed and looking back to 2018 when i first applied they gave it to me without so much as an MD visit. So, i just feel SO blessed today and to get to share in this hobby with so man new friends is just too wonderful for words. My brother in Colorado is getting 6in of snow today with 6 more tonight so it could always be worse and for you guys up north trust me i feel for ya but, for me, today is a good day to be alive. God bless you all me friends!
[Reply]
357 11:41 AM 02-02-2022
Amen brother! I feel the same. I haven't had your health struggles but I feel grateful to God for being so blessed nonetheless.
[Reply]
bruceolee 11:53 AM 02-02-2022
Yeah i feel so blessed right now and it's only human to think I've done something to deserve this but the hard truth is God just lavishes His grace upon those He loves. There's no earning His grace. So, today i get to enjoy His grace and mercy on me and it's wonderful. I pray He's doing the same for the rest of you guys today as well. God bless you all!
[Reply]
longknocker 02:06 PM 02-02-2022
Amen! God Bless You, Jason!:-):-)
[Reply]
Up