Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Just got my 1st wineador!
Byaah 08:14 PM 09-07-2014
Originally Posted by TXSmokey:
once you get enough sticks to keep you busy, you may want to age some

I would love to get to this point, I think some of the sticks would be so much better if I had more patience and/or more singles that were g2g ROTT. That would be a nice feeling to have a handful of boxes in there :-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 08:14 PM 09-07-2014
Originally Posted by Byaah:
Speak of the beads and summon the man himself! I sure can wait, that would be great. If I am not out of line, may I ask how long they will be on sale?
11 days -- through October 3.

Originally Posted by Byaah:
Maybe I did the math wrong. I have about 5.4 cubic feet of space, it said to get double. I am sure I messed something up.
The recommended amount applies to standard wood humidors, which do not always seal well and will dry out over time. Wine coolers usually seal much better and you can get by with the minimum. In any case, you can always buy less and add more later if you find that you need more. The more beads you have the more capacity your humidor has to buffer against changes.
[Reply]
Byaah 08:15 PM 09-07-2014
Originally Posted by bobarian:
Trust in the beads and you won't even need a hygrometer. :-)

Oh wow, they are that good? That is neat! I may shift some priorities around then!!!
[Reply]
Byaah 08:19 PM 09-07-2014
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
11 days -- through October 3.

Perfect! even if I miss this month I can get them at the start of Oct!
[Reply]
azar 08:35 PM 09-27-2014
Brandon- I have had my winador now for 7 months bought 1 & 1/2 lb. of beads and I have touched them up 2 times with distilled water and have not even worried about it beads are the best investment you can do. Enjoy your new toy and getter filled to the brim with smokes
Mack
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up