Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Xikar Ultra Cutter/Lighter Combo..
Remo 04:35 PM 08-18-2014
Anyone have any experience with this cutter or lighter, like the thin design and magnetic attachment to keep it all together, opinions? Thanks
[Reply]
longknocker 06:09 PM 08-18-2014
Originally Posted by Remo:
Anyone have any experience with this cutter or lighter, like the thin design and magnetic attachment to keep it all together, opinions? Thanks
I Have One, Mike. It's "OK". Magnet Is Not Really Strong Enough To Adhere Securely To The Lighter. Looks "Cool", Though!:-)
[Reply]
Remo 06:27 PM 08-18-2014
Originally Posted by longknocker:
I Have One, Mike. It's "OK". Magnet Is Not Really Strong Enough To Adhere Securely To The Lighter. Looks "Cool", Though!:-)
Thanks bro! looking for something I can keep together, nice and easy. How's the cutter?
[Reply]
longknocker 06:52 PM 08-18-2014
Originally Posted by Remo:
Thanks bro! looking for something I can keep together, nice and easy. How's the cutter?
It's Sharp & OK. I Still Use My Xikar X8 Most Of The Time, Though. The Ultra Cutter Is So Thin & Light, It's Hard To Hold In My Big Hand & "One-Hand" The Cut. You Almost Have To Lay The Cutter On A Flat Surface & Cut The Cigar That Way. Make Sense?
[Reply]
Remo 07:21 PM 08-18-2014
Originally Posted by longknocker:
It's Sharp & OK. I Still Use My Xikar X8 Most Of The Time, Though. The Ultra Cutter Is So Thin & Light, It's Hard To Hold In My Big Hand & "One-Hand" The Cut. You Almost Have To Lay The Cutter On A Flat Surface & Cut The Cigar That Way. Make Sense?
Yup, thanks again.
[Reply]
Up