Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Good Eats>Food ****
Jasonw560 07:58 AM 03-28-2012
One place to put those pictures of recipes you've tried, and taste oh, so awesome!!

I'll start, and go soft-core.

Some Spinach alfredo, awesome over a grilled chicken breast and some fettucini or thin spaghetti:

The ubiquitous t-bones and chicken breasts I threw on a couple of weeks ago, just starting to get done....

[Reply]
Subvet642 08:09 AM 03-28-2012
Originally Posted by Jasonw560:
The ubiquitous t-bones and chicken breasts I threw on a couple of weeks ago, just starting to get done....

I don't want to see the critter it takes a couple weeks to cook. :-)
[Reply]
Stephen 08:19 AM 03-28-2012
Turn up the heat, bro.:-)
[Reply]
Jasonw560 09:36 AM 03-28-2012
LOL. I meant IN THE picture. Sheesh....

I should have worded it better, I know. My faux pas
[Reply]
Subvet642 09:45 AM 03-28-2012
LOL. I meant IN THE picture. Sheesh....

I should have worded it better, I know. My faux pas
Just having fun...:-)
[Reply]
Jasonw560 09:51 AM 03-28-2012
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
Just having fun...:-)
I know. I'm laughing about it, too. Bonehead mistake.:-)
[Reply]
Hem 09:53 AM 03-28-2012
How about including a reciepe so some of us not so savvy cooks at home can try this stuff!
[Reply]
Subvet642 10:07 AM 03-28-2012
Originally Posted by Hem:
How about including a reciepe so some of us not so savvy cooks at home can try this stuff!
Take T-bone steak or chicken part.
Season to taste.
Put on grill.
Gently warm for two weeks.
Serve with penicillin.
:-)
[Reply]
pnoon 10:14 AM 03-28-2012
FYI-We have a Recipes sub-forum.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
OLS 12:50 PM 03-28-2012
Serve with penicillin.
FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THAT....Ran into my first bit of danger with reduced meat yesterday.
I always buy reduced unless I HAVE to have a specific cut right then. Well yesterday there
were 2 packs of two filets wrapped in bacon. They were not red anymore, but I am not skinny
anymore either, and I am still good. :-) Got em home and cut the pack open and I could smell the
bacon already and the filets were slick. Fried up the bacon extra crispy and actually ATE IT!
I was gonna toss it to the dogs, but something made me chance it. Bacon cooks at such a
high temp, I was not concerned. But the filets were washed and frozen til I can make some stew.
Bummed me out. But I guess with a product that is handled as much as a bacon-wrapped filet,
you are gonna shave a week off your shelf life. Plus they were scraps, too, only an inch thick and
one or two of the 4 were kind of butterflied and one was actually two pieces. But for 1.00 a pack,
what the hell. Serve with penicillin indeed.
[Reply]
BigAsh 01:46 PM 03-28-2012
Take T-bone steak or chicken part.
Season to taste.
Put on grill.
Gently warm for two weeks.
Serve with penicillin.

hahahahahahahahaha......

Originally Posted by OLS:
FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THAT....Ran into my first bit of danger with reduced meat yesterday.
I always buy reduced unless I HAVE to have a specific cut right then. Well yesterday there
were 2 packs of two filets wrapped in bacon. They were not red anymore, but I am not skinny
anymore either, and I am still good. :-) Got em home and cut the pack open and I could smell the
bacon already and the filets were slick. Fried up the bacon extra crispy and actually ATE IT!
I was gonna toss it to the dogs, but something made me chance it. Bacon cooks at such a
high temp, I was not concerned. But the filets were washed and frozen til I can make some stew.
Bummed me out. But I guess with a product that is handled as much as a bacon-wrapped filet,
you are gonna shave a week off your shelf life. Plus they were scraps, too, only an inch thick and
one or two of the 4 were kind of butterflied and one was actually two pieces. But for 1.00 a pack,
what the hell. Serve with penicillin indeed.

Living dangerously I see!
[Reply]
nofeardiver 02:10 PM 03-28-2012
that chicken is prob well done by now i would think... man that spiach sauce looks awesome...
[Reply]
OLS 12:39 PM 04-30-2012
As it turns out, I did not die from my bacon-wrapped filet incident, but the bacon, even after frying extra crispy
tasted spoiled, and the meat was even worse. And would you believe I ate it ALL? I can't even remember any
off-color bathroom incidents. Lucky me times 2.
[Reply]
pnoon 01:13 PM 04-30-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
As it turns out, I did not die from my bacon-wrapped filet incident, but the bacon, even after frying extra crispy
tasted spoiled, and the meat was even worse. And would you believe I ate it ALL? I can't even remember any
off-color bathroom incidents. Lucky me times 2.
Sometimes it's o.k. not to post. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 04:07 PM 04-30-2012
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Sometimes it's o.k. not to post. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
I thought everyone wanted to hear about brad's bm's? :-) :-)
[Reply]
ironchefscott 05:42 PM 04-30-2012
I work at a care home...so bm's don't phase me at all
[Reply]
Up