Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Jokes>Puff
BigDawgFan 10:32 PM 10-18-2008
Originally Posted by Blueface:
I dare anyone to sit through this entire video.
If you can prove you did it, please seek immediate help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VFxA7o4f5E

Puff on!
I wonder if they have a VH1 behind the music that tells about all the sex and drugs that these three did back in the 60s.:-)
[Reply]
replicant_argent 10:40 PM 10-18-2008
Originally Posted by Blueface:
I dare anyone to sit through this entire video.
If you can prove you did it, please seek immediate help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VFxA7o4f5E

Puff on!
creepy, in a way, isn't it?
[Reply]
Cigary 10:42 PM 10-18-2008
The more I come back here to see how things are going the more impressed I am to see members self moderating and setting a tone for others as to what kind of place they want this to be. I think that is what is going to seperate this place from the host of start up boards now taking place. This site is bringing in what looks to be the cream of the crop and are posting up very interesting threads where everyone wants to post behind it. That is a testament to the people who set this up and a testament for the members who view moving forward as a positive thing in our lives.
[Reply]
Starscream 08:14 PM 10-19-2008
Originally Posted by BigDawgFan:
I wonder if they have a VH1 behind the music that tells about all the sex and drugs that these three did back in the 60s.:-)
Would be interesting to watch

Originally Posted by Cigary:
The more I come back here to see how things are going the more impressed I am to see members self moderating and setting a tone for others as to what kind of place they want this to be. I think that is what is going to seperate this place from the host of start up boards now taking place. This site is bringing in what looks to be the cream of the crop and are posting up very interesting threads where everyone wants to post behind it. That is a testament to the people who set this up and a testament for the members who view moving forward as a positive thing in our lives.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up