Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Happy birthday to me!
dwoodward 01:44 PM 03-30-2012
I was looking online at Famous Smoke and saw I could get a couple 5 packs that interested me. Both were 66 dollars.

5x Padron 1964 Anniversary Maduro Diplomatico

The other

1x Liga Privada No. 9
1x Liga Privada T52
1x Liga Privada Dirty Rat
1x Liga Privada Feral Flying Pig
1x Liga Privada L40

Both seem like a good deal to me, but I am not sure tbh. Can you find these cheaper anywhere?

After looking around, I would probably like to try some Padrons, the whole Liga line, or maybe a few sticks of Opus. Not sure yet. Still shopping around, I have all day to decide lol.
[Reply]
Pseudosacred 01:45 PM 03-30-2012
That Liga sampler is a great deal
[Reply]
dwoodward 01:48 PM 03-30-2012
Originally Posted by Pseudosacred:
That Liga sampler is a great deal
It's not really a sampler, its just buying 1 of each stick at normal price... :-)

I couldn't find a Liga Sampler.

And actually now that I looked at it again, they all show as unavailable... The image didn't come up for me the first time I guess.

That sucks. haha.
[Reply]
jluck 01:50 PM 03-30-2012
Are they actually in stock? So you are looking for VERY full body and strong cigars?
[Reply]
Pseudosacred 01:51 PM 03-30-2012
Oh, alright. I thought you had found a sampler with those in it...that would have been cool!
[Reply]
pektel 01:53 PM 03-30-2012
If it were me, I'd probably tell my gf to get these:

http://tampasweetheart.com/?page=sho...aa94021725aac&

Or an illusione sampler from newhavanacigars

Happy Birthday!
[Reply]
dwoodward 01:53 PM 03-30-2012
Originally Posted by jluck:
Are they actually in stock? So you are looking for VERY full body and strong cigars?
Are the Liga's very strong? I didn't find the No 9 to be very strong, but it's the only one I have had. I found it kinda a Medium-Full. Good flavor tho.

Originally Posted by pektel:
If it were me, I'd probably tell my gf to get these:

http://tampasweetheart.com/?page=sho...aa94021725aac&

Or an illusione sampler from newhavanacigars
I was just looking at a illusione sampler from that site. I don't know enough about illusione tho, nor the vendor.
[Reply]
Pseudosacred 01:55 PM 03-30-2012
Originally Posted by dwoodward:
Are the Liga's very strong? I didn't find the No 9 to be very strong, but it's the only one I have had. I found it kinda a Medium-Full. Good flavor tho.
Yeah, they're all on the very strong side, from what I've read...everywhere. I have an FFP in my humi. Planning a trip to Olive Garden before I torch it :-)
[Reply]
pektel 01:58 PM 03-30-2012

I was just looking at a illusione sampler from that site. I don't know enough about illusione tho, nor the vendor.
I've always had great experiences with the vendor. Every Illusione I've tried has been awesome, so I don't think you can lose with any of the samplers. I'd almost be tempted to just get a fiver of MK's are the HL lancero.
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 02:23 PM 03-30-2012
Happy Birthday brother,,,,,padron 26
[Reply]
hotreds 02:27 PM 03-30-2012
[Reply]
icehog3 02:29 PM 03-30-2012
Originally Posted by pektel:
I've always had great experiences with the vendor. Every Illusione I've tried has been awesome,
My experience on both accounts as well. :-)
[Reply]
Mattso3000 02:30 PM 03-30-2012
James at Burn has a nice Skull and Bones sixer for sale right now in this range. (952) 808-9259. He usually has no problem shipping stuff out.

Happy Birthday!
[Reply]
oooo35980 02:47 PM 03-30-2012
LP is on the strong side, NO9 isn't as strong as the t52 or FFP but can still give you quite a kick if you aren't prepared for it. I've only had 2 FFPs but both times I ended up 2/3 through it, knowing I had reached my nicotine limit but unable to put it down. Love LP
[Reply]
big pete 08:08 PM 04-04-2012
Happy bday! I'd vote some PAMs or LP sampler
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up