Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 23 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Anyone bought from Cigar Sprint Sale?
Sonic04GT 09:50 PM 10-30-2011
I'm sure it's been around a while but I just found out about it today. For those unfamiliar, it's a sister site of Cigar.com. One item per lot. Once it's sold, it moves to the next. Price continuously decreases until it hits their minimum or someone purchases it.

I've been checking occasionally and I've seen boxes go for $60 less than they are on the site...

Free shipping on everything.

http://www.cigarsprintsale.com/

I think I've found my new favorite site. I think I'll lose out on a lot of deals though when my cheapness kicks in haha must...wait...longer
[Reply]
colinb913 10:39 PM 10-30-2011
Bad ass idea, I have been watching lots go for the past few minutes. I will be trying it out next pay check. :P
[Reply]
MrClean 10:46 PM 10-30-2011
I have used that site and haven't been disappointed yet. Only two buys from them but pleased so far. The only disadvantage is you have to constantly watch it, but seems like most items are priced well and free shipping is always good. :-)
[Reply]
LigaPrivadaT84 11:18 PM 10-30-2011
Have seen it, but nothing has interested me enough to buy yet.
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 12:09 AM 10-31-2011
If I'm on my computer I have a tab open that I occasionally check just to see what things are going for. It's somewhat fun and entertaining. They all beat Cigar.com's already competitive prices, plus free shipping.

I can't believe I just now found it. At least I have the self control to not go berserk haha

I've watched a couple and said if it hits this price, I'll buy it, but someone always jumps on it before it gets there >_< Good for me though I guess, saves money.
[Reply]
jledou 05:08 AM 10-31-2011
Looks like prices may end up around the cigar.com daily deal most of the time.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:22 AM 10-31-2011
Interesting, it is better than the CI drop one because you can kinda gauge the lowest price based on the sprinter. With the CI one I always have to watch it reset a couple times to make sure I get a good price.
I have been watching the last few items, haven't really seen anything worth while yet.
I will keep peeking in on it though.
[Reply]
chaase321 06:09 AM 10-31-2011
Looks very interesting...thanks for putting the site up Chris!
[Reply]
flyboy 06:35 AM 10-31-2011
Any better then the falling auctions at cigarbid? Those can get crazy sometimes, and it's more than one item at a time.
[Reply]
irratebass 06:53 AM 10-31-2011
I'm liking this site, some great deals, but man they are quick
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 12:13 PM 10-31-2011
Glad you guys are getting some enjoyment. I check in regularly just to see what things are going for. Nearly every time it is at least 5+shipping lower than cigar.com. Like I said I've seen boxes go for $60 less than they are normally on the site.

Haven't bought anything yet although I've seen some items of interest. Someone usually jumps on it before it hits the price i want.

What is the CI one you speak of?
[Reply]
WittyUserName 12:36 PM 10-31-2011
Originally Posted by Sonic04GT:
Glad you guys are getting some enjoyment. I check in regularly just to see what things are going for. Nearly every time it is at least 5+shipping lower than cigar.com. Like I said I've seen boxes go for $60 less than they are normally on the site.

Haven't bought anything yet although I've seen some items of interest. Someone usually jumps on it before it hits the price i want.

What is the CI one you speak of?
cigarsinternational.com
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 12:47 PM 10-31-2011
Originally Posted by WittyUserName:
cigarsinternational.com
I know of CI, but what is the deal site?
[Reply]
Benwoo 12:49 PM 10-31-2011
Never seen this site, just checked it out. Boy those deals do fly by don't they =)
[Reply]
WittyUserName 12:49 PM 10-31-2011
I know of CI, but what is the deal site?
cigarbid.com
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 12:50 PM 10-31-2011
Originally Posted by WittyUserName:
cigarbid.com
Gotcha. Been meaning to check it out one of these days.
[Reply]
WittyUserName 01:02 PM 10-31-2011
Gotcha. Been meaning to check it out one of these days.
I use it most for accessories now. Just picked up a couple 009 punches and one (hopefully two) Palio cutters.
[Reply]
irratebass 01:03 PM 10-31-2011
I've been watching sprint all day long, pretty interesting to see the sales, seen some on there i wish I could have grabbed.
[Reply]
Crownedone 01:46 PM 10-31-2011
Oh!...thats just great another site that I can make impulse buys from my phone.LOL
[Reply]
deadrise 02:20 PM 10-31-2011
all these sites are owned by CI who is owned by Altadis It is interesting to see all the sites they own
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 23 > Last »
Up