Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Liga Privada question
forgop 07:34 PM 03-28-2012
Originally Posted by nofeardiver:
Love the liga line, but i am a die hard Oliva/Studio Tobac guy, so its hard for me to pay out the butt for the LPs, when i can get a better cigar IMO with the Cain F 550 (which is my all time favorite cigar), or event the Oliva Vs... Just my 2 cents... The undercrown is tremendous, but i still think a little overpriced...
If you get them at the right vendor, they're every bit as competitive as the Serie V's in price, maybe $5 more a box. But yeah, you get some of these people wanting $175+/box for Undercrowns out there.
[Reply]
levrac68 12:40 AM 04-10-2012
When I started smoking Opus X was plentiful at under $7 bucks a stick. Then Rush Limbaugh killed it for me. There are plenty of sleepers out there. I keep trying different ones out and when I find a catch, I stock up because of just the reason you brought up.

Enjoy
TF
[Reply]
php007 12:31 PM 04-10-2012
Keep in mind that the Oliva Family owns VERY large farms which help keep costs down. I know from people who have visited and talked with the folks at Liga, that they pay a premium for their tobacco. They would rather pay the premium and take the cream of the crop, rather than buy the remaining bulk.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up